The Student Room Group

The Lush Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
nabiha87

I tried one of the new bath ballistics last night - ne worry pas - and it was sooo lovely! really relaxing and smelt gorgeous. plus they are only £1.50 so are great for converting people to lush

i saw that in my local lush today.
it smells really nice mmm
Hiya, I've been using Lush for about 6 years! :biggrin:
Banana Moon will always have a special place in my heart, haha.
The last thing I bought from lush was the purple shower jelly, which is bloody amazing. I have a small stack of their bubble bars / ballistics in my room - almost too pretty to use really!
Basically, love the stuff. :]
Reply 162
jumpshiftbite
Hiya, I've been using Lush for about 6 years! :biggrin:
Banana Moon will always have a special place in my heart, haha.
The last thing I bought from lush was the purple shower jelly, which is bloody amazing. I have a small stack of their bubble bars / ballistics in my room - almost too pretty to use really!
Basically, love the stuff. :]

another addict! great to hear. I've only been 'using' a year or so but am rather obsessed. i dont really use any other brands of products now

the sweetie pie jelly you speak of is my fave product, its just heavenly! I weep for your loss of banana moon as they have discontinued it this year
I went in yesterday for the first time (smell put me off before, I like the back of my throat) after reading all the adoration on this thread.:biggrin:

I bought the Fairtrade Foot Lotion, the T For Toes foot powder, and a hefty chunk of Aromaco deoderant. That was all my student budget could afford, could have bought the whole shop!!!

The deoderant is the best of my buys. It smells of patchouli, and unlike most deoderants, it actually deoderises!!
Reply 164
misslucifer
I went in yesterday for the first time (smell put me off before, I like the back of my throat) after reading all the adoration on this thread.:biggrin:

I bought the Fairtrade Foot Lotion, the T For Toes foot powder, and a hefty chunk of Aromaco deoderant. That was all my student budget could afford, could have bought the whole shop!!!

The deoderant is the best of my buys. It smells of patchouli, and unlike most deoderants, it actually deoderises!!

i got given a sample of that deoderant the other day, i havnt tried it yet tho.
i take its good then.
i usually use the aromacream one.
Haven't used the aromacream one so can't compare. :biggrin: But it makes my stinky underarms smell nice so I'm happy!!!!
Reply 166
OCEAN SALT is one of the best products ever .... i a recently converted LUSH fan bought the LUSH tutti frutti gift set for my friend fungirl1234 and obviously she loves it . I'm glad i have got a new convert.

i knew she would like it as we spent AGES in the LUSH shop at bluewater looking at the soaps, bombs, butters, masks etc

I use ocean salt every morning and its great for male blackheads just the ones on your nose lol. Ive also got some Helping Hands too stop them getting too dry . fungirl1234 is always complementing me on how soft they are
aww hi mcmam.
Reply 168
I bought my mum summin from this shop once, does that count? :tongue:
twas my 18th last week and as an absolutely fabu-tastic pressie i got the lush life box!!:biggrin: Best ever! It has everything you could need for bathing for, basically, ever! atm can't get enough of the american dream conditioner, honey trap lip balm, ultimate shine shampoo bar(i'd never tried one before but they're class!) and of course i've had the best showers n baths of my life in teh last week!
Reply 170
oh dear, i get the impression that this is wholly a feminine orientated society...:redface:
I would join, but I think I'm already a member of too many socs...

I'm in love with their products though, especially their bath bombs. I used Imperialis for ages, but got very frustrated with the lid not going on properly :frown: You'd of thought they could use some better packaging! I bought Marilyn the other day, but I'm yet to use it (is it any good?)

And I'd love to work there as well. The people who work there are so nice and friendly, and it smells gorgeous (if slightly overpowering... you can smell it halfway down the road!)
I love lush :biggrin: went to the shop yesterday when I was in Exeter :love:
Reply 173
Aphrodite
I love lush :biggrin: went to the shop yesterday when I was in Exeter :love:

yay :biggrin: my work here is done.
hopefully youll become as addicted to lush like the rest of us :biggrin:
Sheen
yay :biggrin: my work here is done.
hopefully youll become as addicted to lush like the rest of us :biggrin:

I already am :biggrin:
Reply 175
Aphrodite
I already am :biggrin:

:biggrin:
i knew it wouldnt take long. mwhaahahahahaha ;devil;
Reply 176
K@
OP
I've run out of Buffy and H’Suan Wen Hua :frown: But can't afford any until pay day :frown:
Reply 177
K@
I've run out of Buffy and H’Suan Wen Hua :frown: But can't afford any until pay day :frown:

why dont you go into a luch shop and pretend youve never tried it and ask for a free sample and hopefully that will last you till pay day :p:
Sheen
:biggrin:
i knew it wouldnt take long. mwhaahahahahaha ;devil;

:rofl: I was converted the first time you showed me the website...I just couldnt afford any of it! :p:
Reply 179
Aphrodite
:rofl: I was converted the first time you showed me the website...I just couldnt afford any of it! :p:

oh ok. yeah it does help having some money....even when i dont have money i tend to still buy stuff from there when i shouldnt. hm overdrafts are fun

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending