The Student Room Group

International Student trying to decide- Bristol or Manchester

Hi,
I'm from Trinidad and Tobago (In the Caribbean) and I've applied to study law, I got conditionals from Bristol Manchester Kent and Sussex...

I'll probably put Kent as my insurance because their offer is lower, but i can't decide what to put for my firm

Most likely though, its between Manchester and Bristol. Where do you guys think I'll fit in more and which is better in terms of - Night life, weather, the local area, student population and the actual degree etc ?
If you have info on Sussex as well that would be appreciated.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Manchester and Bristol are good cities for students. Both have sizeable student populations!

Manchester will be cheaper to live.... But it rains more there! Although suspect you'll find anywhere in North Europe chilly after lovely T&T!

I know Bristol better than the other places you mention. Bristol uni is a good university-specifically law has good rep (so lawyer pal says!). The university buildings are in the middle of the city. Bristol has a large arts/music scene.. It is quite multicultural. Think the above similarly applies to Manchester - someone else can tell you!

Good Luck!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending