The Student Room Group

Not sure what to do...

So i'm 17 and in college, there's this boy in one of my classes who i think might like me, he always sits next to me, stares at me & tries to have conversations about random things, but me being shy i don't really respond , i'm usually only shy when boys approach me or i'm around them, but once i get to know someone i'm way more relaxed, but i don't want him to think i'm not interested because i quite like him. He's asked my friend for my number while i wasn't at one of the classes but she didn't want to give it without my permission.

The thing is that he's really loud and chatty and i don't seem that way, my ex was kind of a ''bad boy'' and that's not the type of person i want to be in a relationship with, but this boy acts like he is but he really isn't. I'm just trying to figure out how to subtly let him know i like him or even have a proper conversation?
Perform a ritual mating dance to attract his attention.
Just messin with ya :smile: .What exactly does he do to make you thing he likes you?Have you tried starting conversations with him?
Reply 3
Original post by mayacole
So i'm 17 and in college, there's this boy in one of my classes who i think might like me, he always sits next to me, stares at me & tries to have conversations about random things, but me being shy i don't really respond , i'm usually only shy when boys approach me or i'm around them, but once i get to know someone i'm way more relaxed, but i don't want him to think i'm not interested because i quite like him. He's asked my friend for my number while i wasn't at one of the classes but she didn't want to give it without my permission.

The thing is that he's really loud and chatty and i don't seem that way, my ex was kind of a ''bad boy'' and that's not the type of person i want to be in a relationship with, but this boy acts like he is but he really isn't. I'm just trying to figure out how to subtly let him know i like him or even have a proper conversation?

If you like someone then ask them out, simple. :smile:
Original post by mayacole

Why be subtle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest