The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Accommodation

Hey! I was wondering if anyone that will be studying at LCF is thinking about applying to Pure Highbury for their accommodation?
Hey! I've thought of applying to the Costume Store since it's closer to the campus I'll study in but also to Pure Highbury since I liked it! :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I'm looking to apply the Costume Store since its close but I'm not sure how competitive it is to get a room, plus I understand that we have to wait till May 2nd right?
Original post by JT2211
Yeah I'm looking to apply the Costume Store since its close but I'm not sure how competitive it is to get a room, plus I understand that we have to wait till May 2nd right?

I went to look at the halls a couple of weeks ago and the woman that showed me around told me that the costume store has the most amount of rooms available. however, i have heard that it is quite competitive to get a room. it's from the 8th of May that we can start to apply for accommodation x
I rented a room in Pure City, the newest accommodation under Pure Student Living. It's pretty close to High Holborn, where I will have my lessons. Anyone else? Costume Store and Pure Highbury are pretty far away, especially if one has morning classes.
(edited 9 years ago)
I went and looked around costume store, really nice and all and they also said rooms are available up to a month after booking has gone live. But I'm applying for Glassyard mainly as its 5 pound per week cheaper, it's further away however I'm used to a lot of travelling anyway.
Original post by Emarsdenhill
I went and looked around costume store, really nice and all and they also said rooms are available up to a month after booking has gone live. But I'm applying for Glassyard mainly as its 5 pound per week cheaper, it's further away however I'm used to a lot of travelling anyway.

I think i'll probably apply for Manna Ash. It's in a really good, central location and it's a lot cheaper in comparison to the costume store.
Original post by michellemcgrathx
I think i'll probably apply for Manna Ash. It's in a really good, central location and it's a lot cheaper in comparison to the costume store.

Fair enough! I visited manna ash, I wasn't too fond of it personally. But it depends what you are looking for, better location or better accommodation!
I think I'm going to put Manna Ash down as my first choice then Don Gratton, Will Wyatt and Glassyard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending