The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

First year student in code?

Hoping someone could help me out!
I've firmed my choice for drama studies and events and festival management and I'm now trying to sort out accommodation.
I was previously looking at Victoria hall but I've now seen code accommodation which looks really good my only concern is that there won't be many 1st years.
Does anyone have anymore info about code, or is anyone (1st year) thinking of applying for code as well? :confused:
Reply 1
Hello, yes I've applied there and will be going there. Don't worry about not meeting enough freshers because reading around I have realised that there will be plenty at code. I will be staying at Western Road as it was next to a park and only 5 minutes walk from uni (although the other locations are not much further)

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello... I will stay at western road for my first year (starting september 2014).
I'm spending my first year in code accommodation at western road:smile:
Reply 4
Hi! I spoke to them online as I was worried myself about this problem. They told me that they do get a lot of freshers staying with them and they throw events or something to help everyone meet.

In the end I decided to book with them, I'm looking forward to it:biggrin:
Hi I'm going to be living at Code for my 1st year starting this September :smile:
Reply 6
I have a £105 a week, CODE accommodation studio double room. I know of two, one on Upperton Road and the other by Bead Park..

Advertising it on here because there are no more cheaper rooms left through the company, but I want out of my contract because I want to commute!

Also if anyone does want them, we will reward them because we are very desperate to get out of the contract!
I'll be at CODE for my first year doing Software Engineering.
Original post by alexmorgan
I'll be at CODE for my first year doing Software Engineering.

I'm doing software engineering too. Are you going to UOL or DMU?
Original post by HelloMyNamesTom
I'm doing software engineering too. Are you going to UOL or DMU?

DMU
Hi,
Just to let you know that I spoken to a few people and there are lots of 1st years students starting in September including myself :smile: I have reserved a room at CODE too
Hey! If you are still looking for accommodation, I have a CODE studio at Western Road that I am looking for a tenant for. It is £105 per week, it is a lovely room and has loads included in it. The only reason I am looking for a replacement is because I want to live with a friend instead and I am very desperate to find someone for it :frown: So if you are interested please get in touch with me ASAP :smile: YOU WILL GET REWARDED IF YOU TAKE IT!!!! :smile:

Contact me on here, text/call: 07923252547, or facebook: Karolina Zalewska.

Thank you!!! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by karolinamz
Hey! If you are still looking for accommodation, I have a CODE studio at Western Road that I am looking for a tenant for. It is £105 per week, it is a lovely room and has loads included in it. The only reason I am looking for a replacement is because I want to live with a friend instead and I am very desperate to find someone for it :frown: So if you are interested please get in touch with me ASAP :smile: YOU WILL GET REWARDED IF YOU TAKE IT!!!! :smile:

Contact me on here, text/call: 07923252547, or facebook: Karolina Zalewska.

Thank you!!! :smile:

Do you still have this available?
Reply 13
Original post by Frannyx23
Hey guys! There's still a room going at code at western road! £115 a week, that's all bills included ( including wifi!)! This is for a double room in D block where the big community room is, where they have xboxes and play stations for people to play on! Also they have a cinema in there too! There is a gym that you are allowed to use for how extra cost which is also open 24 hours so you can go when ever you want to !The rooms are good prices and the only reason I'm not staying there is I'm not going back to university next year for personal reasons! A reward will be given to the taker as I need this room gone ASAP! Just message me for more details on how to get the room, or text me 07403376506

still available?
Reply 14
Original post by shan94
Hi guys!
There is still a room available at Code Western Road. It's a double bed room with access to free gym, yoga and Zumba classes. Also a cinema coming soon! Please reply to me if interested or if you know anyone that would be. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know someone that's interested!
what is the deposit and when's the first installment?
Reply 15
I'm staying at code on upperton road!! :smile:
Original post by Afua93
still available?

Yes still available, if you would like to book it ring and ask for block d and I believe the flat is 171, but if you would like to book the room then I will double check for you, it would be greatly appreciated if you could relet this room from me ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending