The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing content first year

Hey everyone :smile:

I'm wondering about this first year and what the content is. I have been on Brighton uni's website but it only gives the name of the module. How much anatomy, physiology and pathology is studied? It appears that reflection and understanding the role of the nurse is the main aim of the game, alongside clinical time.

If people can give me more info, I'll be much obliged! xxxx
Hi
Original post by pixiemuffin

I'm wondering about this first year and what the content is. I have been on Brighton uni's website but it only gives the name of the module. How much anatomy, physiology and pathology is studied? It appears that reflection and understanding the role of the nurse is the main aim of the game, alongside clinical time.

If you get in touch with the School of Nursing and Midwifery (details here - call or email http://www.brighton.ac.uk/snm/) they will be happy to answer you questions :wink:

Best Wishes
Viv
Reply 2
Original post by pixiemuffin

I lived with a first year student nurse in Brighton last year and definitely remember her having a science exam or two in the first year!!

Quick Reply

Latest