AQA Business Unit 2 - Revision notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
plz can u send m the notes via pm
Reply 21
can someone plz send me these notes, need them urgently plzz
Original post by khalid97

You can't send them via PM, u'll have to give ur email address.
PM me ur email and i'll send them through
The notes don't include place, promotional mix, marketing and competitiveness which is a shame because I thought these notes were great help
Maybe you should add in notes for the topics you missed out
Original post by candyfloss_1
The notes don't include place, promotional mix, marketing and competitiveness which is a shame because I thought these notes were great help
Maybe you should add in notes for the topics you missed out

If things are being added then a definitions list would be helpful. A lot of marks can be gained by definitions in you use them at the start of every question and there can't be that many to choose from.
Original post by Revel
It seems my Unit 1 notes were pretty helpful for some Business students, so here are my Unit 2 notes. These are for AQA A Level BUSS2.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS1 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2535849

A lot of people are complaining about not being able to open this thread/attachment. I'm not sure why because I can open them fine. Try contacting a moderator.

Edit: BUSS2 has been and gone so I'll remove the notes and close this thread. I hope everybody did well!

--

please could you repost buss1 notes
Hey please, if you don't mind, could you attach the AS Business Unit 1 and Unit 2 notes again, as I can't condense my notes, it all feels too important 👍 thanks
Reply 27
I can't open the notes, wht should I do?😔😔😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
can U send the buss 2 note to my email plz ill pm U my email
Original post by candyfloss_1
You can't send them via PM, u'll have to give ur email address.
PM me ur email and i'll send them through

Is it possible if you can email me the notes?

Thanks
Reply 30
plz can u send m the notes via pm

Original post by jonfyjones
please could you repost buss1 notes

Original post by 1150asbusiness
Hey please, if you don't mind, could you attach the AS Business Unit 1 and Unit 2 notes again, as I can't condense my notes, it all feels too important thanks

Original post by jayjay0823
can U send the buss 2 note to my email plz ill pm U my email

Original post by Kitty260
Is it possible if you can email me the notes?

Thanks

BUSS2 notes have now been re-uploaded. Good luck 2015 students!
Where are these notes Revel?
Amazing set of notes - thank you
Reply 33
Original post by Revel
It seems my Unit 1 notes were pretty helpful for some Business students, so here are my Unit 2 notes. These are for AQA A Level BUSS2.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS1 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2535849

If you have downloaded these notes, I would appreciate it if you replied with a quick comment on this thread to keep it bumped so that others can see. Please also rep me if I've helped :smile:

Edit: BUSS2 notes have now been re-uploaded. Good luck 2015 students!

--

Very happy with these notes and BUSS1, thank you so much for this!
Really helpful notes - thank you so much :smile:
I cant seem to download unit 2 notes. Dont know where they are. I found you unit 1 awesome. :smile:
thank you for these notes, they will help for my resit :smile:
Reply 37
Bump - Business exams soon!
Reply 38
You.. are a legend!
i love you so much i want to cry!!!!! i got a u in my mock so i really want to do well! thanks!

by the way where is calculating market share?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending