The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 2 - Revision notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by nissymimi
i love you so much i want to cry!!!!! i got a u in my mock so i really want to do well! thanks!

by the way where is calculating market share?

Market share = sales of company or product / total sales in the market

I think!!
Reply 41
Original post by miacat
Market share = sales of company or product / total sales in the market

I think!!

Correct :smile: (remember to x100 after though!)
Reply 42
Original post by Revel
AS Business Exams start next week. Bump to keep this noticeable.

hey can you help me with business studies?:smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Amanath
hey can you help me with business studies?:smile:

How? I can try my best but my university exams are next week.
Reply 44
[QUOTE="Revel;55774379"]How? I can try my best but my university exams are next week.[/QUOTE

The sort of questions that might come for the edexcel bus 3 paper?
Let's say CSR..How do you answer it and what study methods do you prefer?:smile:
Reply 45
[QUOTE="Amanath;55778957"]
Original post by Revel
How? I can try my best but my university exams are next week.[/QUOTE

The sort of questions that might come for the edexcel bus 3 paper?
Let's say CSR..How do you answer it and what study methods do you prefer?:smile:

I did AQA, not Edexcel. And I've no idea what CSR is..
Reply 46
Alr8 thanks for the reply.. CSR is Corporate Social Responsibility and btw how did you study for your exams plus did you do economics?
Reply 47
Original post by Revel
These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS2. They got me 117/120 marks in my exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

If you cannot download the notes from the link below, try going to: http://docdro.id/xhe6

--

This is helping me so much mate, cheers for it!
Reply 48
Original post by Amanath
Alr8 thanks for the reply.. CSR is Corporate Social Responsibility and btw how did you study for your exams plus did you do economics?

I have a photographic memory, so I wrote these sort of notes for all of my exams and made myself remember every page word for word. And no, although I wish I had instead of Law!

Original post by darthb
This is helping me so much mate, cheers for it!

You're welcome. Good luck :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Revel
I have a photographic memory, so I wrote these sort of notes for all of my exams and made myself remember every page word for word. And no, although I wish I had instead of Law!

You're welcome. Good luck :smile:

great dude.. how did your uni exams go?
Reply 50
Hi everyone :smile: Rooting for full UMS on this exam, any tips?
Reply 51
hi your notes are brilliant
but...
I thought the Unit 2 exam was out of 80??
Reply 52
Original post by lalacook
but...

It could be UMS, or the AS units combined :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by lalacook
but...

Unit 2 is 80 raw marks/120 UMS marks :smile:
These notes look fab, thank you so much!
Reply 55
If a competitor's return on capital is 20% a year and your business is 25% return on capital a year, why should this be a concern for your company? Surely it's a good thing your return on capital is higher? Please help so confused, this is from pg 126 in the aqa textbook in the activity x
Reply 56
Original post by BMLFW
If a competitor's return on capital is 20% a year and your business is 25% return on capital a year, why should this be a concern for your company? Surely it's a good thing your return on capital is higher? Please help so confused, this is from pg 126 in the aqa textbook in the activity x

You're paying your shareholders too much possibly :smile: Not entirely sure though
Reply 57
In the notes, I don't seem to see anything in terms of finance?

Is this correct or has it not downloaded it properly?

Thanks for the notes though! very helpful :smile:
Reply 58
you deserve a medal or something...thank you so much.. you my friend make this world a better place...all the best xoxo
I tutor undergraduate Accounting students, specializing in Financial Accounting 1 and 2, and Intermediate Accounting 1 and 2. On a case-by-case basis, I tutor upper-level accounting courses. I also teach in group settings at discounted rates.For one-on-one sessions, I offer completely individualized tutoring - according to to my student's strengths and weaknesses. You'll find that I have a unique ability to assess your knowledge gaps and develop ways to close those gaps. Reach out for help. '

I often find that students are not afraid to talk to me, but they won’t talk to their instructors for help. But you should! Instructors are there to help not just with topics, but they can help you if you have questions about how to find information you need for the class (where’s it’s located in ANGEL or if you’re seeking additional information on the topic).

“I am willing to teach but you must be willing and ready to learn.” If you reach out to ask for help, it shows me (and other instructors) that you want to learn!

Contact me for any assignment help on above subjects or any commerce / management topics Email Id :[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending