The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 2 - Revision notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by GLaw96
In the notes, I don't seem to see anything in terms of finance?

Is this correct or has it not downloaded it properly?

Thanks for the notes though! very helpful :smile:

If it's not in there, I wasn't taught it :P

Original post by eidualc
you deserve a medal or something...thank you so much.. you my friend make this world a better place...all the best xoxo

Haha, thanks for the lovely comment!
Reply 61
Hi revel, thanks for these notes, do you have notes for buss3?

Thanks
Hey buddy.. is business unit 4 notes available?
Thanks
best notes , they really helped thanks so much
Reply 64
Original post by Abiti3
Hi revel, thanks for these notes, do you have notes for buss3?

Thanks

Yes, they're pinned to this forum.

Original post by Hoodhudhood
Hey buddy.. is business unit 4 notes available?
Thanks

I didn't make any BUSS4 notes as the research topic changes each year.

Original post by tonton123
best notes , they really helped thanks so much

Thank you :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Revel
These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS2. They got me 117/120 UMS marks in this exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

If you cannot download the notes from the link below, try going to: http://docdro.id/xhe6

--

These were helpful beyond measure. Thank you so much!
Would you happen to have similar notes for law by any chance?
Reply 66
Original post by sam.rs
These were helpful beyond measure. Thank you so much!
Would you happen to have similar notes for law by any chance?

Which exam board?
I dont suppose you have any BUSS4 notes (non research theme) like this aswell? these are really helpful :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by meglouisep
I dont suppose you have any BUSS4 notes (non research theme) like this aswell? these are really helpful :smile:

I revised from my folder for BUSS4, sorry.
Also, please be aware that the syllabus for Business Studies has now been updated. Re-read my OP for more information.
hey

do you have any notes regarding capacity utilization of unit 2 business studies
:smile:
Reply 70
These have helped so much! Thank you!!
Hi, these notes seem perfect however i cannot seem to find a finance section in the notes?
Thank you these are great!! XD
Reply 73
Original post by Revel
These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS2. They got me 117/120 UMS marks in this exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

If you cannot download the notes from the link below, try going to: http://docdro.id/xhe6

--

Thank you so much, these were so useful.
Reply 74
Thank you for existing, You have saved me!
Reply 75
Thanks so much! These notes will defo help me :smile:
Thanks.
Very poor
Shi**e
Reply 79
Original post by gmoore1323
Very poor

Original post by gmoore1323
Shi**e

I got 117/120 UMS with these notes. Let's see what you get with or without them :smile:

Quick Reply