The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 2 - Revision notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Thanks for the notes found them helpful. Today went quite well i'm hoping I secured an A, but was wondering does anyone remember all of the questions? I'd quite like to work my marks out but have an awful memory haha.
Reply 81
Hi, thanks for the buss2 notes they were really good. You say that buss3 notes are pinned to the forum, but i cant find them! please can you email them to me if i give you my email?
Cheers!
Reply 82
Hi,

Have you got notes for GCSE Business. Your notes are fantasic
Reply 83
Original post by Revel
These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS2. They got me 117/120 UMS marks in this exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

If you cannot download the notes from the link below, try going to: http://docdro.id/xhe6

THIS DID NOT HELP MEEE TGERE IS 2 HIURS TILL TEH EXAM. I WIKLL SUEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Original post by Revel
These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS2. They got me 117/120 UMS marks in this exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

If you cannot download the notes from the link below, try going to: http://docdro.id/xhe6

--

Just checking is this the old spec???
hey thank you so much for these notes! Have you got any example 25 mark essays?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending