The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ChrisFox15
Why do all the people on this site say that they are going to get all a*'s and a's but in reality they are going to get c's and b'?

cos generally they do get those grades..
Reply 2

Original post by EmmaBxoxo
cos generally they do get those grades..

I except that people are going get those grades but not everyone!
Everyone bigs themselves up on the internet. It's the done thing.
Reply 4
Original post by Aisha~~
Everyone bigs themselves up on the internet. It's the done thing.

I don't believe they're lying but even if they are what's it to you, if they want to lie that's their choice
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by MidnightDream
I believe they're lying but even if they are what's it to you, if they want to lie that's their choice

Because it does not help me to find out how people actually get high grades, so I can try and get high grades!
(edited 10 years ago)
With that spelling i assume you won't. Typically a lot of students in this forum do get those grades because the type of people that would go to a student forum are smart and hard working.

You sound a bit butt hurt that you won't be achieving these grades. So you are taking out your frustration on the internet.

I except that people are going get those grades but not everyone!

You won't with that spelling
Most intelligent people will get all A's and A*s at GCSE, lazy might get B's.
Original post by chelseafan
With that spelling i assume you won't. Typically a lot of students in this forum do get those grades because the type of people that would go to a student forum are smart and hard working.

You sound a bit butt hurt that you won't be achieving these grades. So you are taking out your frustration on the internet.

you beat me to it :tongue:
Because it does not help me to find out how people actually got high grades, so I can try and get high grades!

Whoops I was supposed to say I don't believe their lying to be honest they probably are getting those grades, if you wanna find out how people got high grades why aren't you talking to people who have already completed their GCSE's as opposed to those who are still yet to take them? Also why rely on others to get high grades
(edited 10 years ago)
Because it does not help me to find out how people actually get high grades, so I can try and get high grades!

What subjects are you doing, maybe I can help you.
Whoops I was supposed to say I don't believe their lying to be honest they probably are getting those grades, if you wanna find out how people got high grades why aren't you talking to people who have already completed their GCSE's as opposed to those who are still yet to take them? Also why rely on others to get high grades

Or even just ask the people in your class who get A's (if there are any)
Reply 14
Original post by chelseafan

Funny because I got all A 's excepted a B in biology on my teachers predicted grades and all A's on my fft and I wanted to find out how to make some of them turn to a A* and a A in biology.
Reply 15

Original post by ForgottenApple
Or even just ask the people in your class who get A's (if there are any)

Are you saying that I go to a dump school because that comment is a bit rude! I bet you in fact did not get good grades and you are taking it out on me:wink:

What MidnightDream said, why rely on others to get high grades? If you put the time and effort in yourself by having a good read through a text book, making some good notes and completing past papers you'll be on your way to getting top grades.

It's all about commitment, fair enough some people do lie, but who are they fooling? Themselves.
Reply 17
Thanks student18 when did you start revising:smile:

Are you saying that I go to a dump school because that comment is a bit rude! I bet you in fact did not get good grades and you are taking it out on me:wink:

Sorry Straight A student babe. And I actually that was meant to be a realistic comment as some people do go to poor schools but that in no way means you yourself are a poor student.
Why do all the people on this site say that they are going to get all a*'s and a's but in reality they are going to get c's and b'?

GCSEs are easy, most people who are considered to be smart get all As and A*s

Latest