The Student Room Group

Need money to fund plastic surgery

What I want to know is how and where I can save up 10k in two months to pay for my surgeries.

I'm thinking of selling off my entire closet. Does anyone know a decent place to sell clothes for good rates, not the crapp 60p per kilo?

I'm also working a part time job on the side and starving to save every cent possible. So anything else I can do to make more money?

Please don't reply if you're just gonna criticize or try and change my mind.
You'd be hard pressed to make that much in two months even as a hooker.
Reply 2
I'm getting plastic surgery when I get a career and can afford it without going to the extremes you're thinking of. You could pretend you're raising money for charity or need sponsoring for something like cycling long distances, running a marathon. The money you raise might not be enough and you'll be committing fraud. A bank lone maybe? Sell one of your kidneys? Sign up to be a test subject for a new drug or something.
Reply 3
Original post by Gondur
I'm getting plastic surgery when I get a career and can afford it without going to the extremes you're thinking of. You could pretend you're raising money for charity or need sponsoring for something like cycling long distances, running a marathon. The money you raise might not be enough and you'll be committing fraud. A bank lone maybe? Sell one of your kidneys? Sign up to be a test subject for a new drug or something.

Where can I get a loan? I'm a student and an international one at that.
Reply 4
Where can I recycle cans/bottles/plastic for cash?
Depending on your age, some cosmetic surgery companies such as Harley Medical, Mya etc they offer loans and credit cards, where you have the option of having your surgery now and paying later with interest.

But since you are an international student, they would most likely require a citizen to act as a guarantor on any loans or credit cards that can apply to you. So if you have any relatives or friends that are willing to act as your guarantor, then this may be a viable option for you.
If I were you, I'd call cosmetic surgery groups/companies and ask them if they have anything that can help with funding.

I don't know if you read the news, but there was a woman that had her breast augmentation paid for by sponsor site like this: http://getcosmetic.com/

There are various other sites out there too, where you can gain funding. Your other option is to save the money from your job until your reach your goal, so you can have your surgery debt free.
If you have some decent clothing others will like sell them on eBay. If however you think its not feasible due to the postage costs there are websites that buy clothes off you but they have to be designer . So I think any of your clothes worth threw figures or more should go to ebay.

Do you pay rent. If so which city are you in so its easier for me to give you an evaluation of how much you should pay each month.

If you have your own house then just rent it out and live with a friend

Any other valuables like jewelry can generate some more revenue

If you have a car sell it and buy a bike. Unless you travel long journey s.

And ask your surgeon to reduce the price.

And if you don't mind me asking what sort of surgery are you getting. So that I can give you an estimate of what you should be paying.

Pm me if you need more help.

One more thing the money you are spending, will not come back easily so make sure you spend it wisely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Are you a girl and do you want a boob job?

If so your only hope is to find a sleazy sugar daddy who will pay for it for you.

On the other had given you are an international student couldn't you just beg your parents for the money?
Original post by kaboodle21
What I want to know is how and where I can save up 10k in two months to pay for my surgeries.

I'm thinking of selling off my entire closet. Does anyone know a decent place to sell clothes for good rates, not the crapp 60p per kilo?

I'm also working a part time job on the side and starving to save every cent possible. So anything else I can do to make more money?

What surgery u getting?
Reply 9
Original post by kaboodle21

Why the rush? What is possibly that important that it's so vital and cannot wait?
You sound like a fool IMHO. Sorry.:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending