The Student Room Group

Frank Hirth Assessment day

Hi!

I've been invited to an assessment day with Frank Hirth for a Tax Assistant Role. The day with consist of the following:

Multiple choice online Excel test 30 minutes
A literacy exercise, which involves drafting a short letter to a client 15 minutes
A Maths test - 15 minutes
A Psychometric profile showing how you like to work

as well as a 1:1 interview..

This is going to be my first assessment day.

Has anyone been to one before or does anyone have any advice on what to expect.

I've been preparing by going through some psychometric tests but I'm not sure if this will help towards the maths test. I have also been doing general research on the company and trying get myself as commercially aware as possible.

I'm a lil stuck to be honest.

Please help..

Somebody..
Hey

I am in the same situation, how did yours go?

Thanks
hi Zee,
I hope you did well. could you please clarify as to what happened on the day. i have one next week and i have no idea what to do? Could you please help me?
Thanks
Do they really want A levels in English and Maths...? or do they mean GCSEs?
Reply 4
hi, ive got one next week how did it go and what is the excel test about? also it says draft a short letter to client any ideas what this is based on and how it should be structured
Hi,

I have an assessment day coming up. Does anyone have any tips?
Original post by ZeeZay
Hi!

I've been invited to an assessment day with Frank Hirth for a Tax Assistant Role. The day with consist of the following:

Multiple choice online Excel test 30 minutes
A literacy exercise, which involves drafting a short letter to a client 15 minutes
A Maths test - 15 minutes
A Psychometric profile showing how you like to work

as well as a 1:1 interview..

This is going to be my first assessment day.

Has anyone been to one before or does anyone have any advice on what to expect.

I've been preparing by going through some psychometric tests but I'm not sure if this will help towards the maths test. I have also been doing general research on the company and trying get myself as commercially aware as possible.

I'm a lil stuck to be honest.

Please help..

Somebody..

Hi,

Could you share your experience?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending