The Student Room Group

Girls - if you could be hot, would you rather be a hot ginger, brunette or blonde?

Poll

COLOUR?

Which do you think would get you the most positive attention - being a hot brunette woman, a hot redheaded woman or a blonde woman?

Scroll to see replies

Any type of 'hot' would do it for me, I'm a guy. :borat:
Reply 2
I'm not sure. As someone who is ginger, it is kinda annoying when people say to you "you're alright for a ginger" "fit ginger", etc.
Reply 3
How about black hair?
Original post by m93100
How about black hair?

Thats true . OP what about black hair??????!!!
Brunette :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by H0ls
I'm not sure. As someone who is ginger, it is kinda annoying when people say to you "you're alright for a ginger" "fit ginger", etc.

I'm not even ginger and that annoys me; some people, eh :tongue:
Brunette. I think hot gingers are always going to be nothing more than "hot for a ginger" (not a statement I agree with, but it is what guys always seem to say), and blonde is always going to have the dumb blonde stereotype. Brunette hot girls in general seem to be the most respected by males.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hot with blue hair.
Probably brunette.

But maybe I'm biased because I am a brunette.
All about the blue haired chicks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Brunette. :smile:
Brunette, other hair colours don't suit me
Ginger :colone:

Not biased I promise :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hot redhead; a recessive characteristic therefore less common and by proxy seen by some as more beautiful. Plus there was this girl in school who had the perfect redhead/brunette shade of long hair... and then she dyed it jet black (respect her choice but I was so disappointed bah!)

Although the shade would never, ever suit me in a million years lol.
Original post by unihannah
Which do you think would get you the most positive attention - being a hot brunette woman, a hot redheaded woman or a blonde woman?

You should add a poll :smile:
Reply 16
I like brunette, which is what I am, but have always had a thing about being blonde, but redheads are always so hot
Could I just be hot please?
Reply 17
All of them suit me around equally apparently :dance:
Although I find girls think brown/red is best, while certain guys prefer blonde A LOT. Or brown. But since I'm not a dumb blonde I don't mind (although I am pretty slow sometimes :tongue: so is appropriate)
I'm planning on staying blonde, then going red which will fade to brown. :redface:
Original post by Changing Skies
Ginger :colone:

Not biased I promise :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But your hair is multiple colours, you're cheating :tongue:
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending