The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Drama School waiting list

Hi

On a couple of reserve/waiting lists, is it worth holding my breath or should I accept this is unlikely to be my year?

Thanks
I no of someone who got in bsa last mintute like just before they started and ive read about people getting off waiting list for all different drama schools including those it is possible but its probs may be a no for this year but in meantime i dont no if this works you can go and watch there shows and potential if place does come up may make them remember you more good for this year and good luck if don't get in this year there no rush with things like this u will get in somewhere eventually:smile:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by TTaylor75
Hi

On a couple of reserve/waiting lists, is it worth holding my breath or should I accept this is unlikely to be my year?

Thanks

Oh hey the TTaylor75 so nice to here from someone in the same boat as me. I am currently on the shortlisted for LAMDA and Bristol Old Vic so I have a lot of waiting around to do. The hard thing is that they tell you that it is best to apply for Student Finance now. So you get your hopes up and you don't know the outcome of the until late in the year. Where have you been reserved for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending