The Student Room Group

Are you happy right now?

Yes or no? And why?

Scroll to see replies

No. I haven't everything in my life that I'd have liked yet.
Nope, negative mind set which doesn't help depression which can get really bad sometimes,
Reply 3
Yes. Which is really strange, considering I have 10 days to write 10k and a week after that for another 17k... I think it's the knowledge that after those deadlines, I'm done with university. Which means new things in the way of a first house with my partner in a few months, and teacher training in September. So whilst I should not be too happy due to all the work I haven't even started, I can't help but be; cos luv, innit.
Reply 4
No, I feel like everything and everybody hates me. Paranoid. Stressed out.
I'm content there are things that I would have liked/would change but I guess I am happier. I'd be a lot more happier without these damn alevels :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ThrillSize
No, I feel like everything and everybody hates me. Paranoid. Stressed out.

:hugs:
Trying to get over the love of my life, 15 exams in a month and a body that feels like it's failing... No :P but i'm positive, Things WILL get better. So not happy but positive?
Reply 8
Yes. I have a partner, pets and a family who I love very much and I'm very grateful to have them all and they always make sure I'm not feeling bad for long.

Its been a tough few months what with panic attacks and losing my cat and then a close friend to suicide but I have learned to deal with the pain and stress and be able to function again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by awe
Yes. Which is really strange, considering I have 10 days to write 10k and a week after that for another 17k... I think it's the knowledge that after those deadlines, I'm done with university. Which means new things in the way of a first house with my partner in a few months, and teacher training in September. So whilst I should not be too happy due to all the work I haven't even started, I can't help but be; cos luv, innit.

A week to do that:eek:

I take it that is your dissertation and you've left it late, also what's the 17k for?
Original post by shawn_o1
:hugs:

:cute:
Reply 11
Yes I'm very happy, I firmed my first choice uni and decided on an insurance choice, been looking at accommodation, I have good friends and hopefully a boyfriend that misses me enough to want to come off this stupid break! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by King Leonidas
A week to do that:eek:

I take it that is your dissertation and you've left it late, also what's the 17k for?

Yeaaah. 17k is split across an 8k portfolio, a 5k portfolio, and a 4k essay (which seems tiny now). I may get an extension on the essay. Both writing portfolios include a 1k essay. I've got bits for them, but barely. It'll be fineeeeee. Maybe.
Reply 13
Not really
Original post by awe
Yeaaah. 17k is split across an 8k portfolio, a 5k portfolio, and a 4k essay (which seems tiny now). I may get an extension on the essay. Both writing portfolios include a 1k essay. I've got bits for them, but barely. It'll be fineeeeee. Maybe.

Have you got any of your dissertation done?

Get off TSR if you haven't haha.
Original post by Robbie242
Not really

*hugs*
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by King Leonidas
Have you got any of your dissertation done?

Get off TSR if you haven't haha.

Reply 17
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
*hugs*

Content perhaps because of caffiene and entertainment but on a less superficial level warmth/roof over my head/food.

Happy, far from it. But hey.
Yep! Just written my little brothers birthday card for tomorrow (a little last minute!) - love birthdays haha :h:

Quick Reply

Latest