The Student Room Group

Help! Memorable stories from public places.

Hi! I am looking for some help with my art project and was hoping TSR community could help me :smile:

What is your most memorable experience in a public place?

Please describe the scene, including the who, what, when and where of the experience. Please include any particular objects or artefacts that were around you.

Example: Say you go to a starbucks, you are sitting in a large chair, drinking coffee, writing your first book on your laptop, and this book then goes on to be a bestseller, that starbucks and that chair and perhaps even that coffee would be in your memory for when your first came up with this incredible masterpiece.

Your story can be anything from proposing to your girlfriend in a fancy restaurant to winning £5 on a scratchcard in a pub or shop.

Any kind of memory that takes place in public would be perfect, thank you for helping with my project! :smile:
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending