How do you guys drink tap water?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by lauraaaaa
All doughnuts are vile imo haha

:smile: fair enough hun.
Reply 61
Original post by lou 22
:smile: but all others just don't taste the same, it just like to me no other doughnut compares to a krispy kreme orginal glaze.

I suppose you're right but I can drink just about any bottled water brand and I don't notice the difference. Tap water on the other hand. I was at a restaurant on Friday some Indian place which I thought was fancy at the time, they served me tap water and I got so mad. I haven't drank tap water in so long but the taste just made me almost vomit. It's like offering a recovering alcoholic wine in a starbuck's cup. I was so angry. :mad:
Now you've made me hungry for Krispy Kremes. :cry2:
I'm drinking a large up cup of beautiful, Yorkshire bathroom sink water at the moment, and it tastes great.

:smile:
Tap water tastes crap.
Bottled water tastes crap.

I'd much prefer a Lilt.
Reply 64
I don't because the water from my tap tastes nasty idk why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Dusky Mauve
I'm drinking a large up cup of beautiful, Yorkshire bathroom sink water at the moment, and it tastes great.

:smile:

Reply 66
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Have I? Thought you were leaving your Yorkshire anywhos?

Why is that funny? Kent is a beautiful place. Haha who?

I decided not to :colone:

Haha I was being serious! Never been will have to come down some time, and we've talked about them (her) before (X Factor) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Red one
I suppose you're right but I can drink just about any bottled water brand and I don't notice the difference. Tap water on the other hand. I was at a restaurant on Friday some Indian place which I thought was fancy at the time, they served me tap water and I got so mad. I haven't drank tap water in so long but the taste just made me almost vomit. It's like offering a recovering alcoholic wine in a starbuck's cup. I was so angry. :mad:
Now you've made me hungry for Krispy Kremes. :cry2:

Your so right, roll on tomorrow to Selfridges I go (for krispy kreme) a double dozen is in order :smile:.
Reply 68
The tap water where I live comes from a mountain in Wales so it tastes fine. However I do remember staying at my uncle's in London for a week when I was younger and thinking that the tap water there tasted a bit funny.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by FKLW
I decided not to :colone:

Haha I was being serious! Never been will have to come down some time, and we've talked about them (her) before (X Factor) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah fair enough. Bradford for your course is probably one of the best in the country!

You simply have to.. unless you actually value the money you have. Oh that, nah lets forget about that
Reply 70
Ah fair enough. Bradford for your course is probably one of the best in the country!

You simply have to.. unless you actually value the money you have. Oh that, nah lets forget about that

Yeah I hope so man! So glad you got into Notts as well! :yy:

Ooh, expensive? That down south for you though :sad: hahaha ok we'll forget about that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer diet Sprite.
only wild animals use tap water
Reply 73
I wash with bottled water too.

Only the best for me. :pierre:

Spoiler

Original post by FKLW
Yeah I hope so man! So glad you got into Notts as well! :yy:

Ooh, expensive? That down south for you though :sad: hahaha ok we'll forget about that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks :biggrin:

Haha hella expensive. Good. I think its for the best :yep:
Reply 75
Until I turned 18 (or just a little bit before) all I ever drank was tap water. Now it's tap water and wine and cider and gin.
Nothing beats tap water. Anyone who says Coca-Cola is "refreshing", honestly...

To me, the taste of bottled water is not as nice as what I'm used to from a tap. Dunno what it is about it, but there's a little bit of a difference and I personally prefer it straight from the land of limescale.
Reply 76
Aw thanks :biggrin:

Haha hella expensive. Good. I think its for the best :yep:

I'm sensing some discontent...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
I'm sensing some discontent...

Posted from TSR Mobile

With what? :lol:
Reply 78
With what? :lol:

You're local celeb :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
I drink any tap water, that said it does change a lot around the country
eg a lot in Bristol think it tastes funky.
Filter water is awful tasting.
Bottled only if I'm going out, then refill it loads although apparently the plastic leaks toxins unless you wash it out or something *dontcare*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest