The Student Room Group

Gold hairs in my beard

Hey guys. I'm starting to grow gold hairs in my beard. Whenever I don't shave for a couple of days I start seeing a couple of gold hairs. My brother is a year older than me and already has loads! I want to get more If I keep shaving will more gold hairs come out? Cheers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you mean grey?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pluck 'em out and sell them!

I grow silver ones too.
Reply 3
Original post by HaarisKhan
Hey guys. I'm starting to grow gold hairs in my beard. Whenever I don't shave for a couple of days I start seeing a couple of gold hairs. My brother is a year older than me and already has loads! I want to get more If I keep shaving will more gold hairs come out? Cheers!

You must be god :eek:
I'm confused. Your first line suggests you have a full-on hairy beard that is mostly a colour other than gold and a few gold hairs are appearing. But when you mention the age of your brother it sounds like maybe you've only recently started growing hair on your chin and are hoping the density will increase.

Just keep shaving and your facial hair will do its thing, though the only difference shaving makes is to blunt the hairs and make them appear thicker individually. It won't affect the rate or colour of your facial hair growth.
Reply 5
No Frodokins I meant gold. Maybe it's my bad explanation! I don't have a full on beard just a little stubble, and some gold hairs are starting to pop out. How do I get more to come out? Is that a bit clearer?:tongue: L'Evil fish if I can grow more then I can sell more which means more profits:wink:
No Frodokins I meant gold. Maybe it's my bad explanation! I don't have a full on beard just a little stubble, and some gold hairs are starting to pop out. How do I get more to come out? Is that a bit clearer?:tongue: L'Evil fish if I can grow more then I can sell more which means more profits:wink:

Rub garlic and ginger on your chin!
Reply 7
Does that actually work?
Reply 8
Supersaiyan?
Reply 9

In that case, shave it off and pawn it in for cash obviously.
It's pretty normal, it's probably a recessive blonde gene or something.. If it really bothers you then dye it
Reply 11
It's a gold mine, start digging..
.. before the U.S. starts invading.
Reply 12
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
It's pretty normal, it's probably a recessive blonde gene or something.. If it really bothers you then dye it

Dye..?
How can anyone be that disrespectful to their hairs.
Original post by hihoho
Dye..?
How can anyone be that disrespectful to their hairs.

Ha! Okay, then keep them and be proud of your golden chin.
Reply 14
Original post by hihoho
It's a gold mine, start digging..
.. before the U.S. starts invading.

nah thats oil
Reply 15
Original post by Elm Tree
nah thats oil

Gold is a valuable commodity dahling,
your argument,
invalid.
Reply 16