The Student Room Group

Accenture Mission Control

Anyone got any idea what this involves, seems to be very vague on the website

Also would it be geared more towards Technological consulting as opposed to strategy/management consulting
Reply 1
Original post by mandem2k11

Also would it be geared more towards Technological consulting as opposed to strategy/management consulting

Seems to be more to do with technological consulting. But you are right it seems very vague, I have the digital interview to do within the next 5 days and don't really know what to expect.
Reply 2
Original post by mlr1995
Seems to be more to do with technological consulting. But you are right it seems very vague, I have the digital interview to do within the next 5 days and don't really know what to expect.

Im in the exact some place hhaa. I just spoke to my mate who is doing a year an Accenture, said he was told its practically replacing 'Boot Camp' of previous years.

Im currently googling that to find out more info

Im clueless for what to do for the video interivew
Reply 3
Im in the exact some place hhaa. I just spoke to my mate who is doing a year an Accenture, said he was told its practically replacing 'Boot Camp' of previous years.

Im currently googling that to find out more info

Im clueless for what to do for the video interivew

Ahh right cheers I will have a look into the boot camp.

And yeah they give such little information about the interview. I presume because its only 15 minutes and its the first interview it will be mainly competence based? I might have a good look tomorrow, see if I can find anything else out and if I cant I might just drop them an email asking a few questions.
Reply 4
Original post by mlr1995
Ahh right cheers I will have a look into the boot camp.

And yeah they give such little information about the interview. I presume because its only 15 minutes and its the first interview it will be mainly competence based? I might have a good look tomorrow, see if I can find anything else out and if I cant I might just drop them an email asking a few questions.

Yeah im considering emailing them, especially to find out how technological based it is. I have 0 interest in tech consulting but v interested in management/strategy consulting haha, so should be interesting!
Yeah im considering emailing them, especially to find out how technological based it is. I have 0 interest in tech consulting but v interested in management/strategy consulting haha, so should be interesting!

yo, if you manage to get a response as to how tech based it is, give me a shout please, more interested in strat too.
Reply 6
Hi there, I've also received the interview invitation, how did yours go, what kind of questions did they ask?

Reply 7
not done my interview yet, got no clue what to expect
Original post by AZ91
Hi there, I've also received the interview invitation, how did yours go, what kind of questions did they ask?

Video interview is quite straight forward and competency based.

Phone interview is a short case study.

Good luck!
Reply 9
Original post by Underdog123
Video interview is quite straight forward and competency based.

Phone interview is a short case study.

Good luck!

Do you know if there is an assessment centre after the phone interview?
There is not. If you impress in the Mission Control residential, I believe you get invited to an Assessment Centre then.
I just did my case study interview. Have you guys heard back from them yet?
Reply 12
I heard back from them a day after I finished the case study... Which was a week ago

Quick Reply

Latest