The Student Room Group

Virgin before uni

How many of you went into uni as a virgin and was a bit worried about it?

How many of you went in a virgin and still is?
I was a virgin before I went to uni and was quite worried. Having now graduated and worked for 2 years, I am still virginal.
Reply 2
You have nothing to worry about, today virgins are in abundance.

Uni or not, if someone doesn't respect you and understand your concerns then they aren't worth losing it to. Or if you want to go out, get drunk and lose it to a stranger that's your prerogative too.
Reply 3
It's nothing unnatural tbh it's celebrated at my uni. It was a proud day when our truly hopeless friend lost his and we caught him on his walk of shame/stride of pride.

Uni is a place of acceptance I can tell you that for sure. You don't have to worry about being this or that because people really won't care.

Virginity is personal and I have plenty of friends who still are. Some want to stay virginal till the married which is fine and you know what people don't mind!

Uni is the best time of your there is no need to worry about these things :smile: go, enjoy, you'll have a blast

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
One day you will be stifmeister brah.
If you want to do it best week is Freshers week, the girls are real up for it and all want to do it, don't ask me why they just do, they get all excited and so forth and seen as ok because its what happens in first year. Not all do it of course, but its the easiest time if your a guy and want to, much harder later in the year particularly second & third year as the sluts that remain suddenly convert to being studious students, its a shocking transformation! So whether your a guy or girl that want to do it just get down the bar/nightclub and get it on with someone whose up for it. :smile:
Reply 6
Yes I was a virgin until near the end of my 2nd year at uni. I wasn't worried though because I knew a lot of people before uni who were virgins, and having sex just for the point of losing virginity wasn't a good enough motivation for me. I could have done it, gone to a club and brought a guy home, but I didn't want to. It would have made me feel used like some toy. There are lots of virgins at uni, and lots of people who have just pulled loads in clubs which I don't really see as much of an achievement.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

I did, it wasn't a big deal. I didn't keep it for long.

Uni is a great chance to reinvent yourself, change things about yourself that you didn't like. I became more outgoing and bluffed it for a few months until confidence because natural.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Went to uni a virgin and still am (about to graduate)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending