The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Children's Nursing 2014

Hi
Is anyone doing children's nursing at Edge Hill starting September 2014? I've just accepted my offer!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Karen there's another forum Hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Karen im also starting childrens nursing in sep. U travelling or living in x
Reply 3
Hey guys,

I'm also starting Childrens Nursing at Edge Hill in September, I've had my offer since January and couldn't find anyone doing the course.
I live about 50 minutes away from Edge Hill but I've decided to live in x
Reply 4
Hello Beth, im Sara. I only live 10 mins from Edge Hill and im a little old to live in ha ha xx ive just received my offer as my original course has been withdrawn. Very excited..love edge hill x
Reply 5
Original post by mellybee
Karen there's another forum Hun x

Oh is there? I searched and couldn't find one, do you know what it's called? Thanks xx
Posted from TSR Mobile

oh is there? I searched and couldn't find one, do you know what it's called? Thanks xx
Reply 6
Child nursing sept 2014 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Pinker00
Hello Beth, im Sara. I only live 10 mins from Edge Hill and im a little old to live in ha ha xx ive just received my offer as my original course has been withdrawn. Very excited..love edge hill x

I am going to travel in too. I dread to ask how old you think is too old to live in! I'm 38 but will be 39 just before the course starts xx
Reply 8
Child nursing sept 2014 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Hopefully you'll be on it tomorrow! I really hope so, you've waited such a long time xx
Reply 9
Original post by bethhlloydd
Hey guys,

I'm also starting Childrens Nursing at Edge Hill in September, I've had my offer since January and couldn't find anyone doing the course.
I live about 50 minutes away from Edge Hill but I've decided to live in x

Hi Beth,
I had my interview in November but only received my offer today! Xx
Reply 10
Ha ha im 44, a young 44 tho xx think ive been expecting most people to be about 20 xx
Ha ha im 44, a young 44 tho xx think ive been expecting most people to be about 20 xx

yeah I'll be 18 and a girl I know received an offer today for Child Nursing at Edge Hill and she'll be 18 xx
Reply 12
Its nice to have a mix of ages xx everyone brings something different to the table xx
Reply 13
Its nice to have a mix of ages xx everyone brings something different to the table xx

Yes they definitely do. I also thought that everyone would be really young, my interviewer actually commented on it which made me really nervous xx
Reply 14
[QUarenj7;47190223]I am going to travel in too. I dread to ask how old you think is too old to live in! I'm 38 but will be 39 just before the course starts xx

Hi everyone, im also starting on the child nursing course in September. ? Very excited and nervous.. I dont be living in, I from Bolton which is about 45 mins away. Im 38 and from reading you're posts feel like im playing a game of bingo..:smile: lol.

Cant wait nto meet you all and see if the practice is anything like the TV programme Bedpan and bandages...

Adele x
Reply 15
Hi nice to meet you xx think im going to be the granny on the course ha ha xx yeah theres a mix of ages....should be fun xx
Reply 16
I'm still waiting !!! I'm fed up now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by adele1504
[QUarenj7;47190223]I am going to travel in too. I dread to ask how old you think is too old to live in! I'm 38 but will be 39 just before the course starts xx

Hi everyone, im also starting on the child nursing course in September. ? Very excited and nervous.. I dont be living in, I from Bolton which is about 45 mins away. Im 38 and from reading you're posts feel like im playing a game of bingo..:smile: lol.

Cant wait nto meet you all and see if the practice is anything like the TV programme Bedpan and bandages...

Adele x

Hi Adele

its exciting isn't it? But nerve wracking too!,

karen x
Reply 18
Hi nice to meet you xx think im going to be the granny on the course ha ha xx yeah theres a mix of ages....should be fun xx

I can't wait! Xx
Reply 19
I'm still waiting !!! I'm fed up now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh no! Really really hope you find out this week, I really feel for you :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending