The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester accomodation Woolton Hall

I've applied for the Woolton Hall accommodation for Manchester Uni and was just wondering what its like to live there?
Reply 1
I've applied there too! where else have you put down? it's my third choice though
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by a123ryan
I've applied there too! where else have you put down? it's my third choice though

Well I really would quite like an ensuite so I put Woolton Hall with an ensuite as my first then without as my second then Dalton Ellis as my third hbu? :smile:
Reply 3
really want to be in fallowfield so I put Richmond Hill first, Sheavyn second and Woolton third-Really hope I get one! so excited to go!
Reply 4
Original post by a123ryan
really want to be in fallowfield so I put Richmond Hill first, Sheavyn second and Woolton third-Really hope I get one! so excited to go!

Oh nice and me to, what have you applied to study? I've applied for Religions and Theology? :smile:
Back in 1960 (yes people went to Uni then) Woolton Hall was a super place as a Hall of Residence for Manchester University and the College of Science as it was. Now we are having a get together of Students who went there. If anyone has a list of students fro then, I would love to have it posted here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending