The Student Room Group

Submitted status for loan and grant. expected date 17/4/14, in bank when?

My online SFE payment schedule says that my loan and grant is due on the 17/04/14 (tomorrow). It also says that it is Submitted status.
SO.. does this mean that they will be in my account overnight tonight? If so what time? I am with NatWest if it helps.
My father is unwell and i need to travel to see him, and require the cash to make this happen.
Is anyone else in this situation? (financial) ...i have been going to cash machine all day and no joy as yet,and as we know tomorrow is last banking day before bank holiday so in stressing now.

Thanks for All/ any feedback you guys and girls give.
Original post by brunel oli
My online SFE payment schedule says that my loan and grant is due on the 17/04/14 (tomorrow). It also says that it is Submitted status.
SO.. does this mean that they will be in my account overnight tonight? If so what time? I am with NatWest if it helps.
My father is unwell and i need to travel to see him, and require the cash to make this happen.
Is anyone else in this situation? (financial) ...i have been going to cash machine all day and no joy as yet,and as we know tomorrow is last banking day before bank holiday so in stressing now.

Thanks for All/ any feedback you guys and girls give.

If your payment date is 17/4, then it'll be in your bank on 17/4.

Quick Reply