The Student Room Group

I feel so upset, I tried so hard :(

I've been revising for physics so much recently because I find it so hard. I just did a mock for it and marked it and I got an E :frown:
Seriously how did I get so bad... I've been revising and doing other past paper questions and I just failed :frown: I feel like giving up. I don't even know what to do. I've gone through every past paper and then did the mock. I feel like crying but I know it won't do anything :frown:
What do I do
I made notes.. I went through all the past papers.. And I still failed :frown: :/
:frown:
Reply 1
meow
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I've been revising for physics so much recently because I find it so hard. I just did a mock for it and marked it and I got an E :frown:
Seriously how did I get so bad... I've been revising and doing other past paper questions and I just failed :frown: I feel like giving up. I don't even know what to do. I've gone through every past paper and then did the mock. I feel like crying but I know it won't do anything :frown:
What do I do
I made notes.. I went through all the past papers.. And I still failed :frown: :/

Times like this all you got to do is learn from your mistakes. Go through the past paper maybe you misunderstood the question asked. It's happens trust me been there done that.

Revise it again, and take it one day at a time like what I do is do 2 topics I day, memorize it make notes test myself and do all the past papers of those two topics alone! When done just mark yourself and you know what u weak at and work on that and what you strong at!!

Try and try again never give up! (Now with that I need to go back to revision real soon but with this weather its so hard!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Wrong section! God you're such a failure!
Original post by Anonymous
What do I do

Ask your teacher exactly where you went wrong. It may not be your answers as much as it is your technique. The examiners like certain words or phrases, so you have to be sure you're nailing those.
But make sure the teacher is marking your past papers too - I used to mark mine using the mark scheme, but I was waaaaay too lenient.

Don't give up now! You're so close. Good luck. :smile:
Reply 5
Keep your head up, your so close to the end. Work hard dont give up. This is one of those moments you'll look back at and laugh in the future.
Original post by 0range
Wrong section! God you're such a failure!
what a prick you are.
Reply 7
Clearly it's not right for you and you should consider dropping it
Reply 8
Original post by r_u_jelly
Clearly it's not right for you and you should consider dropping it

Clearly, a month before exams..
Ask your teacher for help, perhaps even a tutor?
Please dont feel bad.

Just revise everyday and you will get there one day.

I feel like giving up everything but once it is over it is over! Think of the summer that awaits for you, how relaxing.
Now currently, I am studying at least 4 hours a day but soon in the summer, I can go on my netflix and chill :biggrin:

I am doing AS Level btw, so 4 subjects

Yeah it kind of scares me how we have 8 exams in within 2 months. Stupid A Levels reform! Makes me so nervous...
I feel like giving up but I know I cant.

I am also doing physics, at first I was doing another subject and changed to physics. I was falling behind, dont understand anything and my teacher predicted my grade as D/E. She was extremely worrying about me and she kind of talked about me in another class, "theres a new girl and she is kind of failing and falling behind, this shows how much we have covered within the first 5weeks", when I heard that from my friend I was extremely upset. Well she didnt say bad about me but just to warn other of how much work has been done already.
Few weeks later, I did a test on the unit 2 electrons circuits etc. And I got an E. Felt like giving up because like, I am already behind everyone and no one has faith in me so why should I try but then I thought about my family and my future, the things I want to do...So I kept revising and studying very hard till the next test, I have got a B! She said I am capable to get an A if I tried very hard or if I do moderately then it would be a B.

And now I just failed my Biology ISA last week lol.
I have another Biology ISA next week and it is my last hope.
I dont feel too good because majority of the people hardly pass.
A lot of them got D or E.
I am there like, an U. Not even a grade so yeah
How can I even get a C as a pass when everyone is failing too.
But just do your best

Which exam board are you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Try watching mygcsescience videos on youtube, personally they dont work for me but everyone in my class except 2 people love him. He explains stuff really well and his website has work sheets and stuff to help (idk if you have to pay now though :/)

And dont give up, clearly you have worked hard and be proud of yourself for that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by MarkAustinPowers
what a prick you are.

Care to explain? I mean I'm not wrong.. and also smd.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending