The Student Room Group

What harm do homosexuals actually cause?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
There's bias against it because in the days of no medication you had to be wary of the man who likes to come into contact with poo, that's why sodomy for heterosexuals and homosexuality itself are "sins" in the bible, it was passing on disease and the church which controlled everything decided to do something about it. Just like when religions say oh no you can't eat pork that's a holy animal, it's because there was a problem with disease linked to eating those animals. Or something along those lines, that's why there's a thought process passed down from generation to generation to tell you to be wary of homosexuals and people who perform sodomy, whether right or wrong that's why. I think there is no harm in it with the inventions and discoveries of modern medicine so this way of thinking no longer applies as much, although it did when aids was a big deal. Disease and fear of it is what drove people to shun homosexuality, now it's not so much of a problem, when it's no longer a problem whatsoever I foresee a lot more tolerance :smile: that's how I think of it anyways.
(I'm bisexual incase anyone is wondering)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 161
Original post by Lady Comstock
What the actual ****?

1. That's sexual assault.

2. Why didn't you say "please stop touching me" if you felt a "little uncomfortable"?

3. How is this anecdote relevant?

1. Meh, I'm over it. No traumatic harm done

2. He was on drugs, it was pretty obvious that whatever I could have said would not have helped.. Besides, he cornered my girlfriend's gay friend in the toilets not letting him out unless he kissed him.

3. It just came to my mind, an uncomfortable experience with a drugged up homosexual man. You know, as in what harm could they cause?
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
1. Meh, I'm over it. No traumatic harm done

2. He was on drugs, it was pretty obvious that whatever I could have said would not have helped.. Besides, he cornered my girlfriend's gay friend in the toilets not letting him out unless he kissed him.

3. It just came to my mind, an uncomfortable experience with a drugged up homosexual man. You know, as in what harm could they cause?

He didn't cause that harm because he was gay (also you just said no traumatic harm done), he caused that harm and happened to be gay.
Original post by minimarshmallow
He didn't cause that harm because he was gay (also you just said no traumatic harm done), he caused that harm and happened to be gay.

You got to it before me. Grrr :angry: :wink:
Original post by RandZul'Zorander
You got to it before me. Grrr :angry: :wink:

When I take my half-ish past 2 break in work, I TSR hard!
Nice to know you support me though :smile:
Original post by minimarshmallow
When I take my half-ish past 2 break in work, I TSR hard!
Nice to know you support me though :smile:

But of course :adore:
Absolutely nothing, there's nothing to debate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending