The Student Room Group

Fapping

I was talking to a girl earlier, and she thought it was really weird that I've never masturbated. I'm nearly 18, is it really odd? It can't just be me :erm:

Scroll to see replies

Aren't you curious?
Original post by Solivagant
I was talking to a girl earlier, and she thought it was really weird that I've never masturbated. I'm nearly 18, is it really odd? It can't just be me :erm:

it's just you, you're a freak
Never fapped either, it's not just you :smile:
It is. At 18 most guys have fapped enough to give ourselves long-term wrist problems.
I thought it was a thing most guys did. :colone:
Get this man some lotion and kleenex. STAT.
Reply 7
What is fapping?
You're missing out.
Reply 9
Original post by Solivagant

Having seen some of your other posts, dear Solivagant, I must conclude you possess a certain apparent quirkiness that makes the possibility of your state of weirdness somewhat likely.

I have done before (fapped), but I abstained shortly afterwards, which turned me into the creature I am today. Do you often portray a high sex driven attitude or is this just me?
Reply 10
You must wake up in a sticky mess every morning.

Sidenote: anyone else hate the word "fap"?
I think its a good thing, if your not lying that is :colone:
I've never masturbated.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xDave-

masturbate isn't the most pleasant word to say either...
Smart choice. Once you start, you'll NEVER stop.
It's not just you :smile: . I tried it once when I was 14, didn't like it, haven't done it since (I'm 18). It's definitely unusual for guys our age but not unheard of. I'm weird for a guy because I need an emotional connection with someone before I can be turned on (I think it's called demisexual or something) so fapping always seemed a bit pointless.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I'm fapping and what is 12.
:troll:
Original post by xDave-

Yeah I hate it too. I had never heard of it before I joined on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come to think of it, there's only two ways this is even possible. You're either very sexually active or you're asexual, but something tells me it's neither...So the answer here is obvious. You've definitely rubbed one out before.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest