The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shady's back
Luke's diss was funny, don't really see a huge need to doubt this guy's credibility that much. People on here say far more unrealistic **** about their lives.

Lol just read it through, became a bit tedious I guess. Like hell did you use the little sister line

yeah man innit
Renee Zellweger:

****ing hell. Looks like she's got her head stuck out a car window at 90mph.
(edited 9 years ago)
Andy Carroll is now modelling for H&M. What even?

Reply 7244
Original post by sr90

How did they shrink his head?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
How did they shrink his head?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some sort of airbrushing/Photoshop job probably.

I wonder what the ''06'' stands for. The number of goals he'll score in the rest of his career, maybe?
Original post by sr90

Anyone applying for graduate jobs/undergraduate degrees/postgraduate degrees at this time?

I'm starting to get applications in, I can feel the nerves rising. Doing a Situational Judgement Test this morning, insanely difficult!
Original post by Eboracum
Anyone applying for graduate jobs/undergraduate degrees/postgraduate degrees at this time?

I'm starting to get applications in, I can feel the nerves rising. Doing a Situational Judgement Test this morning, insanely difficult!

You applying to the NHS scheme? I am practicing some maths atm :bigsmile:

We have to do that test too, it's such a bitch.

Let me know how it goes!
Original post by Tom_Ford

Afternoon Tom. Yeah man that's on my list, will apply at some point. I did the Microsoft SJT test this morning, insane. Is NHS your first choice?

Yeah likewise, I've been going through some practise Maths tests, some of the trick questions are ridiculous.
Original post by Isometrix
We have to do that test too, it's such a bitch.

Let me know how it goes!

Afternoon man. Who is we, which company are you applying to?
Afternoon man. Who is we, which company are you applying to?

Nah medics need to do it as part of the foundation doctor programme. Forms part of our application score.

I'd be interested to hear what sort of questions you get to see how, if at all, different they are to ours.

Maths at Newcastle?
If you're third year, I have a fair few mates doing maths, maybe you know some :smile:

Don't wanna post names on here for anybody to see though.
SJT's are hard yeah, probably the hardest for me. Remember it ****** my Barclays placement year application over, failed it and that was that. You get used to them the more you do them though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone done the Bloomberg Aptitude Test
Original post by Lúcio
Maths at Newcastle?
If you're third year, I have a fair few mates doing maths, maybe you know some :smile:

Don't wanna post names on here for anybody to see though.

Nah mate, I graduated in Law (Newcastle) in 2013, and I want to work in the public sector. Took me a while to work out where I would be happy working.
I do recognise your face though ha. Think I have seen you in the union before.
Original post by Isometrix
Nah medics need to do it as part of the foundation doctor programme. Forms part of our application score.

I'd be interested to hear what sort of questions you get to see how, if at all, different they are to ours.

Interesting man. Yeah my bro is planning on applying for a Medical degree after his Masters.

Yeah the tests are hard. I breezed through SJT earlier, got an email not long after saying I'd past. I have a video interview (not live) next week, anyone done one of those?

Got my first postgraduate offer as well. Going well, but loads more to do!
Nah mate, I graduated in Law (Newcastle) in 2013, and I want to work in the public sector. Took me a while to work out where I would be happy working.
I do recognise your face though ha. Think I have seen you in the union before.

Ahhh right, fair play; as long as you're happy what you're doing there, it's all good!
To be honest I don't visit the union THAT much, but I do go to a ton of parties so it's likely you've seen at one of those :tongue:

I thought SJT's would be really easy as i've got a decent employment history/experience managing groups of people. The one I did was such a mind**** though. It's made me think really carefully about what I want to look at next. Aldi's one looks amazing but then it's retail and i'm not sure if I want to go down that route.

I've just got a job for now, it's not a graduate role but it's a good salary and it gets me some really good experience which should help me in the future. I'm starting to lean towards a career in something like Finance/Accountancy, which makes my decision to take a History degree look rather silly.

Well done on the offer, you're brave for wanting to study further. What course is that for? I'd love to do a Masters in a year or two, but right now it's really good to have a break because third year took so much out of me.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest