The Student Room Group

French a level help, wow phrases on fashion

Hello, im studying French at AS level and I was wondering if anyone had one or two phrases on the topic of fashion, Im trying to take more of a negative look at it though, so yeah any help is appreciated :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Me too, perhaps...

Malgré le fait que tout le monde sache que la mode apporte les avantages, on sait aussi qu'il y a beaucoup de dangeurs lui associés.

Just made that up, hopefully it makes sense because I'd use it :lol:
Reply 2
Pas mal des marques de mode sont surfait mais à y reflechir, il n'y a pas beaucoup des difference en général.

I'm a french speaker. A* in A2
Reply 3
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Me too, perhaps...

Malgré le fait que tout le monde sache que la mode apporte les avantages, on sait aussi qu'il y a beaucoup de dangeurs lui associés.

Just made that up, hopefully it makes sense because I'd use it :lol:

Thanks, I am always using malgre le fait also in my essays, Im on AQA so im trying to just come up with a example page for each topic for the oral questions if I get the 'fashion card', come to think of it there is quite a few phrases to say after I just sat down and thought about it, I reused some of my old ones from other essays, if you need a couple of them id be happy to share. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by JAIYEKO
Pas mal des marques de mode sont surfait mais à y reflechir, il n'y a pas beaucoup des difference en général.

I'm a french speaker. A* in A2

Thanks, this is a great one! Wow Id be ecstatic if I got an A*, not quite at that level though
Original post by sashley
Thanks, I am always using malgre le fait also in my essays, Im on AQA so im trying to just come up with a example page for each topic for the oral questions if I get the 'fashion card', come to think of it there is quite a few phrases to say after I just sat down and thought about it, I reused some of my old ones from other essays, if you need a couple of them id be happy to share. Good luck!

Ah I've had my oral exam! So just waiting for my written exam, I'm WJEC.
Reply 6
Ah I've had my oral exam! So just waiting for my written exam, I'm WJEC.

Ouff lucky you, already out of the way, mine is in 2 weeks since yesterday, well hopefully we'll have both done good, hate exams!
Original post by sashley
Ouff lucky you, already out of the way, mine is in 2 weeks since yesterday, well hopefully we'll have both done good, hate exams!

I don't mind exams tbh, the oral was really good, hoping she thought so too :redface:

I think AQA is really different to WJEC, like exam wise
Reply 8
I don't mind exams tbh, the oral was really good, hoping she thought so too :redface:

I think AQA is really different to WJEC, like exam wise

I have not really looked at different exam boards, I've kind of just used what the teacher has gave me and not really looked at anything else, now I realise that I should have been looking at the exam board in more depth but I guess i'll just have to wait and see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending