The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Geography B

I have got my Unit 1 exam (coastal environment and urban environment) on 13th May 2014. I am finding it really hard to remember case studies and when to apply them in the exam. Any help will be highly appreciated as I need to achieve that A grade in order to get into my dream college :smile:
Reply 1
you can actually make up a case study in the exam for example is the question says "Describe the formation of a sand dune you have studied" you just need to give details of how a sand dune is formed and then just give it a name. case studies dont have to be remebered word for word

case study questions are usually the ones with the most marks eg 7 marks. the rest of the questions are not related to the case study
Thanks a lot. Say one of the questions is: How can coasts be protected from weathering? Can I just explain the processes with no case study/ made up case study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
yeah you can thats good but just make sure you dont write about an area in which your exams are because they will prbably know more about it than you

Quick Reply

Latest