The Student Room Group

What goes through your head before an exam?

As the title suggests I would love to know what thoughts run through people's minds before doing an exam.I find I just panic ,have negative thoughts and think I've failed already:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by livealittle
As the title suggests I would love to know what thoughts run through people's minds before doing an exam.I find I just panic ,have negative thoughts and think I've failed already:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Prety much the same. But for some reason food and the other sex sre always on mind on the way to the exam hall

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by livealittle
As the title suggests I would love to know what thoughts run through people's minds before doing an exam.I find I just panic ,have negative thoughts and think I've failed already

I just sometimes panic and think of failure whilst doing an exam.:frown:
Reply 3
"This is easy, I've got this..." Things along those lines, don't see how negative thoughts can do you any favours tbh
Literally just 'breathe, breathe, breathe' or I'll freak out :smile:
Reply 5
****. ****. ****.
Reply 6
Reply 7
The answers
I am an idiot i wil fail this exam i wouldnt go to uni. #Looks around and starts daydreaming about crush he never approached# i am stupid....

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Need to fap quicktime.
Reply 10
Prayers
"I should have revised more, I know nothing, I'm going to fail" :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This song! Always makes me feel awesome and ready to smash that exam :colone:

[video="youtube;Lw9YNl-B5wk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw9YNl-B5wk[/video]
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't really care, tbh. At the end of the day, if I fail.. it's my fault anyway.
Well it goes a little bit like this- Gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail fail fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail fail fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail fail fail gonna FAIL gonna fail fail fail.
I look through the whole paper first and think 'I've got this' and when I get stuck on a question I'm like '****',
I sort of squeeze my head and tell myself 'you know this, you done this, its somewhere in your head' and then I BS because I really don't know the answer and think to myself 'you know what, one mark doesn't make a difference'
Several wrong marks later I'll take a nap and think to myself 'it isn't worth it', wake up a minute later, carry on like nothing happened and almost cry when I leave
So as you can see, it's a long process and I feel bipolar

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Mr...
If it is the S work and not the F then we are pretty similar. I literally say that till I take my seat then I silently pray.

A prime juxtaposition

:rofl: it was indeed the S word.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I don't tend to get stressed before exams because I'm the sort of person who doesn't see the point in getting worked up over what can't be changed.
So before an exam I'm just thinking normal thoughts such as what to do for the rest of the day, singing songs in my head, thinking about my fiction writing etc
Reply 18
I wish I had a time machine.
Reply 19
Hopefully I won't need a piss as soon as I walk in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending