The Student Room Group

is it weird to get with girls your bro has been with?

so yeh my brothers only a year older and somewhat of a player..
so its not hard for me to meet girls my age hes been with.

is it weird if I then get with these girls:?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Kinda. Depends what you think that matters though

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, my current boyfriend slept with my sister about 2 years ago, its actually not that awkward!
How serious was it? If it was just a hookup, nothing wrong with it. If it was a genuine relationship then stay clear I'd say.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
No, my current boyfriend slept with my sister about 2 years ago, its actually not that awkward!

Did you two talk together about his skills?
Reply 6
its kinda gross
I think it's ****ed. But that's just me.
Slightly weird..
Reply 9

If it's not awkward, then why are you anon? :tongue:
Reply 10
I think it's kinda weird.
Original post by m93100
If it's not awkward, then why are you anon? :tongue:

I know people on here and they don't all know we're together so don't really want them knowing about it yet :smile:
Original post by hihoho
Did you two talk together about his skills?

No, with my sister it was literally a ONS, where as I have known him for 2 years and we've become best friends.
Yes. You are not King Henry VIII or Ryan Giggs.
I'd find it weird. But if it was 'accidental' or a one off then less weird and excusable.
Reply 15
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
I'd find it weird. But if it was 'accidental' or a one off then less weird and excusable.

How do you get with someone accidentally?!
Original post by emilyb96

Drunk :biggrin: I have heard many tales of people running away from ONS after realising what a bad decision they made
Reply 17
I know people on here and they don't all know we're together so don't really want them knowing about it yet :smile:

Fair enough :smile:
Original post by emilyb96

Be smashed. I once stumbled into the kitchen hungover to be told by my house mate 'I think I ****ed [our other housemate] last night. Did I get with her at Cindy's?'. I laughed so hard I was nearly sick, though to be fair that didn't take much that morning.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19
I think it depends on the kind of person that you are.
For example I know a woman who was with this guy for 10 years (and still are a couple). Only he's been having an affair with his sister-in-law for the last 4 years.
Clearly it's not a problem for them šŸ˜. Also, the woman in question is aware but chooses to pretend it's not happening for the sake of the children...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest