Reply 3
Inb4 Jihad
Inb4 Muslims
Inb4 Terrorist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by TheBigJosh
What is society coming to?

It has already pretty much hit rock bottom. This kind of atrocity happens more than you think.
Welcome to Sheffield!
Sadly, this sort of story is no longer shocking.
Haven't read the article but was his name Henry by any chance?
disgusted.
you see people dying in plane crashes, ship wrecks, murders daily..

and you think, why on earth am i still a live, who am i to be so lucky?
my thought go to her family.
Original post by ryan9900
Haven't read the article but was his name Henry by any chance?

Not today please 😢😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dragneel
It has already pretty much hit rock bottom. This kind of atrocity happens more than you think.

Oh yeah I know, I read a story on the Mirror website about another decapitation in London, an older lady. Then things like Lee Rigby happened to.
It was more a rhetorical question, its just sad that these is so frequent, you're right :frown:
I've got a story quite spooky. You might not have heard but a few years ago, in Spain, a woman was beheaded as she was shopping. The man who did this, was seen earlier on in th day by my two sisters, and my older sisters then-boyfriend. He had a litter of dogs with him so my sisters boyfriend gave him some money for the dogs. It's still quite scary to think he could have used that money to kill someone. Found the link!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386762/British-woman-beheaded-Tenerife-machete.html
Hussein? Damn I came here expecting a name like John Smith or something, especially since it's a beheading. ''Hussein'' is probably the last name I would've thought who would've taken part in beheading.
Reply 15
Only 20 years in prison?

It should be a life for a life.
Sounds to me he was a previously abusive and mentally unstable individual, no point bringing race/religion into this,
That is vile, I'm disgusted, my heart goes out to her family and friends
20 years is not enough
Original post by Dragneel

Haha, "rock bottom". You don't know you're born.
Hussein said he didn't know why he did it.

Quick Reply

Latest