The Student Room Group

PhysCraft: Teaching physics through Minecraft

Hi everyone,

I have started a youtube channel about various concepts in physics to keep it interesting and as light-hearted as possible I have decided to do it through Minecraft. Would be great if people could give the first video a watch and suggest improvements, or if you like it then please subscribe and tell others about it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_uVrMUFmg8

Good luck to everyone taking exams!
:biggrin:
Original post by mrppaulo
Hi everyone,

I have started a youtube channel about various concepts in physics to keep it interesting and as light-hearted as possible I have decided to do it through Minecraft. Would be great if people could give the first video a watch and suggest improvements, or if you like it then please subscribe and tell others about it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_uVrMUFmg8

Good luck to everyone taking exams!
:biggrin:

Forgive me for sounding churlish but in the first minute you say either "er" or "um" 16 times. You tend to start almost every sentence with "um".
I suggest you either script this or at least rehearse what you are going to say so you appear less hesitant. This trait can rapidly become very annoying.
Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by Stonebridge
Forgive me for sounding churlish but in the first minute you say either "er" or "um" 16 times. You tend to start almost every sentence with "um".
I suggest you either script this or at least rehearse what you are going to say so you appear less hesitant. This trait can rapidly become very annoying.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback, I was thinking this myself something to work on for future videos
Reply 3
What the second poster has said, and also, not everybody will be familiar with certain things you have talked about i.e. ionic and covalent bonds. It will help to go into a bit more depth about them, possibly building the atoms and their bonds to aid your explanation.

On a positive note, you speak quite clearly and I think this idea has potential.

Quick Reply

Latest