The Student Room Group

Just a medical girl

Hey everyone! I have just found this great site. I would love to improve my knowledge about medicine and meet some medical students. Hope this is gonna be fun. That`s all from me for now. :smile:
Original post by Vanessa013
Hey everyone! I have just found this great site. I would love to improve my knowledge about medicine and meet some medical students. Hope this is gonna be fun. That`s all from me for now. :smile:

Eh, good luck doing medicine if you can't even notice that you've made this thread in the wrong section of the forum.. :s-smilie:

Edit: Sorry, that was harsh. Try and check, next time, before you make a thread. :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by SHallowvale
Eh, good luck doing medicine if you can't even notice that you've made this thread in the wrong section of the forum.. :s-smilie:

that's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean, she says she's new here... I'll bet it was difficult to find the 'make a new thread' button, let alone put it in the right forum...

Medical girl, are you in secondary school? What are you studying? Or are you a medical student? And have you met any medical students irl already? Do you want to study medicine?
Reply 3
Original post by SHallowvale

Edit: Sorry, that was harsh. Try and check, next time, before you make a thread. :P

I`m sorry. When I registered there was shown an message to tell sth about myself and looks like I didn`t pick the right topic.

Original post by Pride
that's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean, she says she's new here... I'll bet it was difficult to find the 'make a new thread' button, let alone put it in the right forum...

Medical girl, are you in secondary school? What are you studying? Or are you a medical student? And have you met any medical students irl already? Do you want to study medicine?

Hey and thank you.
I am a medical student. I`ve been studying medicine for almost two years now and want to "meet" medical students from different countries. I guess it would be interesting sharing thoughts on the same subject.
Reply 4
Hey and thank you.
I am a medical student. I`ve been studying medicine for almost two years now and want to "meet" medical students from different countries. I guess it would be interesting sharing thoughts on the same subject.

Oh ok, I'm pretty sure there already is a Medical Students Society on this forum.

Yes, here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2566281 Lots of other medics there.

If you need any more help, you can quote me. Introduce yourself in there. Where are you studying by the way? I'm a first year in Southampton.
Reply 5
what.. so are you a medical student in university??
Reply 6
Original post by Pride
Oh ok, I'm pretty sure there already is a Medical Students Society on this forum.

Yes, here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2566281 Lots of other medics there.

If you need any more help, you can quote me. Introduce yourself in there. Where are you studying by the way? I'm a first year in Southampton.

Thank you for the site and offering the help. I study in the Central Europe. Do you also study medicine?
Reply 7
Original post by empdc
what.. so are you a medical student in university??

Yes, as far as I know to study medicine is possible only in university. What do you study?
Reply 8
Thank you for the site and offering the help. I study in the Central Europe. Do you also study medicine?

Yes, first year at Southampton, UK.

Quick Reply

Latest