The Student Room Group

Your unusual *celebrity* crush

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Reply 61

I rarely am attracted to people other than my partner, totally srs. But Mangan just does absolutely does it for me. We would have fun. And he doesn't even have a beard.
Original post by Robbie242
I would put Karen Gillan but everyone knows shes universally sexually attractive

I'll go for the slightly less attractive jenna coleman

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Or...

Reply 63
Original post by MJ1012
I thought you meant Adam Brody for a second, you my friend, narrowly missed out on a high five from yours truly...

Haha Awh man :frown: he's hot too though. It's probably odd that I can think of more unconventionally attractive females than men. :lol:
Reply 64
Original post by bubble999
Or...

defo not unusual

see girls drooling over him all the time
Reply 65
Original post by Precious Illusions
Haha Awh man :frown: he's hot too though. It's probably odd that I can think of more unconventionally attractive females than men. :lol:

I can think of more men. We appear to have been born in the wrong bodies...
Reply 66
Bruce Forsyth....he has still got it at his age

phwoar

PS nohomo
Reply 67
Original post by Precious Illusions

I know right!! I could think of 7 or 8 unusually attractive females, while only 2 men
Reply 68
Original post by RoseBrilliante
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, guy who plays Jaime Lannister

article-0-1D0A08B600000578-180_634x461.jpg

Just look at that smile, man

He certainly does NOT count as unusual given that he's conventionally beautiful.
Reply 69
Jeremy Brett. He was so charismatic and no one else who ever played Sherlock Holmes came even close to his performance in my opinion, he practically was Sherlock Holmes. I mean look at him: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/47144770/large.jpg

Mads Mikkelsen. None of my friends get this but damn he is hot. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130506215235/jamesbond/images/9/9c/Le_Chiffre_%28Mads_Mikkelsen%29_-_Profile.jpg

I've been watching Six feet under and I've developed a huge fangirl crush on Lauren Ambrose. I'd go lesbian for her any time
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZsjpdXYVG2g/TV_uPsnCnkI/AAAAAAAAAoM/UYWt3a20zdw/s1600/lauren-ambrose-007.jpg
Original post by txo
He certainly does NOT count as unusual given that he's conventionally beautiful.

All of my friends don't seem to think so :/
Reply 71
Original post by RoseBrilliante
All of my friends don't seem to think so :/

Your friends are insane, every female and male I know thinks he is dreamy! Haha
Reply 72
Original post by the bear
Bruce Forsyth....he has still got it at his age

phwoar

PS nohomo

His chin makes me giggle :u:
Reply 73
124824542_31n.jpg
Original post by txo
Your friends are insane, every female and male I know thinks he is dreamy! Haha

I wish that I could make them see! Although if everyone thinks that he's not an unusual celebrity crush, then my second choice would be Tom Burke because I love his slight cleft lip (and the fact that he was also in The Hour and The Musketeers) :coma:
Reply 75
A lot of people really don't understand the concept of an unusual crush..
Original post by Lakesx
Second this. He is gorge, especially in Misfits...:colondollar:

I know, right! I never thought orange overalls could look so good on a person :tongue:
Reply 77
I used to crush on King Triton from The Little Mermaid. The muscles, that beard.

Actual living celebrity, Christoph Waltz. The beard and the sparkly eyes.
Reply 78
Barney from How I met your Mother :cool:
Original post by mollymaee95
god i love him :h:

Original post by mollymaee95
Iwan Rheon - He's also in misfits

I agree with you about Iwan Rheon also. You seem like a misfits fan too-Why did it have to end?!!

Quick Reply

Latest