The Student Room Group

Is it possible for me to get an A in chemistry if i start now?

so basically i suck at chemistry and have exactly 26 days to study before exams start.i am in A2 btw. i didn't attend a lot of classes and barely know anything. in a recent mock i got 30/90 in unit 4 and 12/90 in unit 5. if i do hardcore revision is it possible for me to get an A?what should i do?
keeping in mind i have 14 exams, i am through with revision for the rest of the units and only have to do past papers. for some reason i just can't be bothered to start revising chemistry.i find it so hard! i just stare at the book for hours without doing anything.
Please help
Reply 1
If you "suck" at chemistry, then probably not.

Soz brah.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Bump
If you spend like 6 hours a day just on chem. Yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by 2ndtimeuniboy
If you spend like 6 hours a day just on chem. Yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.i'll try to set aside more time for chem
Original post by muf_mur
Thanks.i'll try to set aside more time for chem

Don't worry about it.As long as you want it badly.. you will starting working hard for it by yourself ! Chem is such a pain...my mocks weren't great.but when it clicks you will be fine :smile:,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by muf_mur
so basically i suck at chemistry and have exactly 26 days to study before exams start.i am in A2 btw. i didn't attend a lot of classes and barely know anything. in a recent mock i got 30/90 in unit 4 and 12/90 in unit 5. if i do hardcore revision is it possible for me to get an A?what should i do?
keeping in mind i have 14 exams, i am through with revision for the rest of the units and only have to do past papers. for some reason i just can't be bothered to start revising chemistry.i find it so hard! i just stare at the book for hours without doing anything.
Please help

same situation :frown: im revising like 4 hrs chem a day hopefully should be okay glad to see some1 in the same boat as me
I worked like a train for chemistry in AS and I still got an E :lol: chemistry is a total bitch
Totally depends on the person. I know of someone who revised all year round, made notes on topics, did past papers and got a C. Someone else I know didn't do anything all year round (except going to class and doing homework), started revising 2/3 days before the exam and got an A.
It's possible but it depends on the person...

Quick Reply

Latest