get

in

my

van.

I laughed way too much at this. Haha :biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I laughed way too much at this. Haha :biggrin:

You find my jokes funny? How can I put this...
Original post by maddo
You find my jokes funny? How can I put this...

Lol it's really late! Spare me from continuous laughter Maddo. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lol it's really late! Spare me from continuous laughter Maddo. :tongue:

Of course, my condolences...

I'll drive slowly?
Original post by uxa595
No, I don't like black girls. Nothing racist...just not attracted to them; I can't help it.

Seriously, OP you are really pretty. Don't those racist bring you down, i can imagine it taking a toll on your self-esteem.

Spoiler

Just look like a normal mixed-race girl to me. I feel you're using your sob story to get attention. From those obscure pictures, it seems you like partying and enjoy dressing sexy, a far cry from what you probably once were.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by ennahaspatience

Seriously, OP you are really pretty. Don't those racist bring you down, i can imagine it taking a toll on your self-esteem.

Spoiler

How insensitive is he?!

Replying to a thread about a mixed race girl struggling to accept the black side of her ethnicity by stating how he doesn't find her pretty because he doesn't like black girls.

It just annoys me how tactless and insensitive some people are. If I was him, I wouldn't post anything - simple as. The fact that he has to even add how 'it's not racist' also highlights his insecurities anyways. Typical 'I'm not racist but...' statement
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rlove95
How insensitive is he?!

Replying to a thread about a mixed race girl struggling to accept the black side of her ethnicity by stating how he doesn't find her pretty because he doesn't like black girls.

It just annoys me how tactless and insensitive some people are. If I was him, I wouldn't post anything - simple as. The fact that he has to even add how 'it's not racist' also highlights his insecurities anyways. Typical 'I'm not racist but...' statement

Exactly, It is so annoying when people state stupid s*** like that, as if they have achieved something, there is nothing to proud of
Reply 69
Original post by pane123
I didn't get it either. I can confirm I am not thirsty.

Some people just jump the gun before realising that what they said was irrelevant :wink:

Some people are like that though in her defense, that's the problem:rolleyes:
Yep
yes
(edited 10 years ago)
Like you, I'm a mixed race girl who lives with their white parent in a predominantly "white" area and I want you to listen carefully to this. You are beautiful! Black, white, asian, latina - it doesn't matter. Beauty is subjective and race has no relevance to beauty. A person is beautiful beause they are beautiful not because of their race. So ignore any racist comments or put downs because it's an attitude which hasn't been seen as acceptable for centuries and in actual fact, it has never been acceptable!
Reply 74
You are pretty.
TSR, why so insecure? I see one of these threads everyday now.
Reply 75
Original post by Mrs Bean
mi.PNG ri.PNG

In school I always used to get bullied and called names like 'half-cast' (referring to being both black and white). This wouldn't have been so hurtful if it wasn't for the fact that both my parents had split up when I was 10, and I've been living primarily with my white mother ever since, so I've never really felt black. But the white kids in school always rejected me as they didn't feel I belonged with them, and at the same time I didn't feel like I belonged with the black kids. I was going through a serious identity crisis which culminated in me attempting to take my own life several times.

Now I'm in my twenties and I have no self confidence. People try to tell me I'm pretty but that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. What I see is a fat arse and a black skin. I want to believe my friends but my history has made it difficult to.

So will you guys be honest with me? Am I actually pretty?

I would hit it.
Reply 76
one of those images reverse google searches onto some brazilian flat share page or something like that. I doubt that you're real.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 77
Yes, you are gorgeous! However I don't think its a good idea to seek approval from strangers online though I do understand that low self esteem issues can push us to seek approval from any available source. Learning to accept your skin colour wont happen over night unfortunately but the first step is realising being half black is NOT a bad thing. Just because you've been ridiculed for it in the past (by children who I'm sure would never say those things as adults) does not mean you should see it as a hindrance.

As cliché as it sounds you should try to start loving yourself more, no matter how many strangers on the internet tell you you're beautiful it means nothing if you don't believe it about yourself. Feel free to private message me if you want to talk more about this. xx
Reply 78
Original post by Mrs Bean
mi.PNG ri.PNG

In school I always used to get bullied and called names like 'half-cast' (referring to being both black and white). This wouldn't have been so hurtful if it wasn't for the fact that both my parents had split up when I was 10, and I've been living primarily with my white mother ever since, so I've never really felt black. But the white kids in school always rejected me as they didn't feel I belonged with them, and at the same time I didn't feel like I belonged with the black kids. I was going through a serious identity crisis which culminated in me attempting to take my own life several times.

Now I'm in my twenties and I have no self confidence. People try to tell me I'm pretty but that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. What I see is a fat arse and a black skin. I want to believe my friends but my history has made it difficult to.

So will you guys be honest with me? Am I actually pretty?

You're one of the most attractive women I've ever seen.

Not that that matters in the sense that even if you were "ugly" (however defined), that's still not a reason to hate yourself deeply but, you're ****ing gorgeous.
Reply 79
Original post by Enderof
one of those images reverse google searches onto some brazilian flat share page or something like that. I doubt that you're real.

Did the same. People who do this annoy me. And I just joined the forum.

Quick Reply

Latest