The Student Room Group

GIRLS how would you react to this chat up line?

Okay so I've actually come up with my very own chat-up line (some of you might have already seen it) - having checked on the Internet there are no other lines like this so, well, I've actually made my own. Anyway, it's very forward, quite funny, and, well, I'd just like to know how you'd react. Here goes:

"There's no rain forecasted, but you may be getting wet tonight."

Thoughts/possible reactions?

After the delivery of the line (if successful), I'd prove to her I am the TSR user "The_Ragonborn" who made up the line, and show them on my phone that it is indeed me.

Then she would say: "Wait, it's not 'Ragonborn', it's 'Dragonborn'.

Me: "The D comes later honey."
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cheeky bump
Reply 2
I'd make you wet by throwing my drink at you.
Reply 3
You'd be lucky to even get a response!
I'm impressed :rofl:
Though you'll probably be slapped before you can even say the second one :laugh:
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Okay so I've actually come up with my very own chat-up line (some of you might have already seen it) - having checked on the Internet there are no other lines like this so, well, I've actually made my own. Anyway, it's very forward, quite funny, and, well, I'd just like to know how you'd react. Here goes:

After the delivery of the line (if successful), I'd prove to her I am the TSR user "The_Ragonborn" who made up the line, and show them on my phone that it is indeed me.

I'd probably just laugh at you.
Original post by Ndella
I'd make you wet by throwing my drink at you.

I spat mine out after reading it. :mmm:
Reply 7
Haha I knew straight away it would be this one. But mate, I wasn't being serious about using it, well, seriously haha
Reply 8
Original post by pzoDe
Haha I knew straight away it would be this one. But mate, I wasn't being serious about using it, well, seriously haha

Tbh I actually wanted to get girls' real opinions on the line.
Depending on what mood I was in I might well throw my drink over you, at best I'd laugh in your face to be honest.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
I would acknowledge that you spoke to me, probably with a head shake and then walk away.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by daviesc
You'd be lucky to even get a response!

Why? Would you just go quiet?
Reply 12
Why? Would you just go quiet?

No, I just wouldn't waste my time and take time to respond!
Reply 13
I'd probably laugh and then slowly leave the awkward chat up line scenario.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, some of you lot are a bit rude! It's a funny chat up line imo and deserves at least an approving nod. If OP were hot I doubt you'd throw your drink on him!
Reply 15

I'll laugh at you and then high five you :five: that's actually a funny chat up line.

Like all chat up lines it is silly and unlikely to work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Autistic Merit
Wow, some of you lot are a bit rude! It's a funny chat up line imo and deserves at least an approving nod. If OP were hot I doubt you'd throw your drink on him!

Thanks, and I'm sure they'd still throw their drink on me.

They'd just be licking it off afterwards. :colone:
Thanks, and I'm sure they'd still throw their drink on me.

They'd just be licking it off afterwards. :colone:

"Ooh... err... I got a bit on my boxers." :lol:
Original post by Autistic Merit
"Ooh... err... I got a bit on my boxers." :lol:

"Actually love, I think there's a bit on you there." :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest