The Student Room Group

formal letter please help

Please, please help. I have another problem with the formal letter. Again, I would rally appreciate any help :smile:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to enquire about more information regarding your international students entrance requirements.

I am a student from Poland and I would be delighted to study at (name of the university). I would like to know if in regards of applying to your university I should take my finale exams in the International Baccalurate Programme or can I take the polish Matura Exam.

Sicerely,
XXX
Reply 1
Original post by nitka14
Please, please help. I have another problem with the formal letter. Again, I would rally appreciate any help :smile:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to enquire about more information regarding your international students entrance requirements.

I am a student from Poland and I would be delighted to study at (name of the university). I would like to know if in regards of applying to your university I should take my finale exams in the International Baccalurate Programme or can I take the polish Matura Exam.

Sicerely,
XXX

Hi am not sure about the help you need is it writing a formal letter or.......?
Reply 2
Original post by nitka14

Dear Sir or Madam,

Sicerely,
XXX

You can just write something like:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to study at (University) and would like to find out about the entry requirements. Does your University/Institution accept the Polish Matura exam or should I sit for the International Baccalaureate Programme instead?

Kind regards (if email, otherwise sincerely)

That's how I write usually - yours is fine, except for a couple of mistakes which they won't mind given your first language isn't English.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Thank you very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending