The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did this the other day. My student house came to 4 (:lol:) and the grand total of mum's and dad's house came to 17 ("not very posh")

The questions are crap though. Apparently a sandwich toaster makes you posh but taxidermy doesn't :erm:
11/100 :tongue:

"You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing." :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
i wouldnt say i was posh, but i do own a herb garden :biggrin:
31 - pretty posh
Reply 5
15/100 lmao

You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing.
4/100 :eek:
26/100

You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!
46/100
You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!

Pretty accurate I guess
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Changing Skies
11/100 :tongue:

"You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing." :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You get that same answer with a score of 1/100...
6! HAHAHA and some of them were just normal things...like candles and place mats...since when is that posh :erm:
Reply 11
I had 19/100

Did my mum's house and it was 45/100

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
You get that same answer with a score of 1/100...

What's your point? :redface:
Original post by farrisraza
i wouldnt say i was posh, but i do own a herb garden :biggrin:

A 'herb' garden huh lol. AKA dope chef?
Reply 14
You ticked off 41 out of 100 on this list!

Fair. But guests can sleep on my sofa.
4/100. About right for a yorkshireman.
[h="2"]"You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing."[/h]
Reply 16
11/100
My parent's house is 31. I imagine when I move to uni it will drop to about 2.
Original post by Changing Skies
What's your point? :redface:

No point. Just thought you'd get a different answer with 10 extra points.
I didn't get 1 btw, I'm not that bad.
Reply 19
24/100...half the things I didn't know what they were or did!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest