The Student Room Group

what makes a man weak?

Scroll to see replies

Any man who isn't heterosexual and white is weak, at least in the dating scene.
Original post by Riku
Interesting
As a man with anxiety who you will.SEE getting panicky under pressure I am weak? I do my best but it is.frustrating to know other guys don't bat an eyelid over this ****. It makes me feel less of.a man (and from my experience, this is true-even unintentionally showing that you struggle as you try makes you less atttactive..
)
I'd need a partner who would GENUINELY not lose respect for me that I panic. Maybe at 21, we're all too young a d red blooded to be dealing with those 'wimps'

I also regularly ask for advice as opposed to have people do things for me. Another reason for TSR use. Again I feel emasculayed by this.

How important is physical strength really?

Watch 10 John Wayne/Clint Eastwood films back to back over 1 weekend whilst continuously drinking bourbon straight from the bottle. Copy all that you see.
Reply 42
Bony girl-arms.
Reply 43
Original post by Riku
Then define manliness.

1) be male
2) be over 18 y/o
Reply 44
Any man who is a coward and unloyal is weak
Reply 45
What makes a man weak?

Himself
"The weakest among us are identified from their cries for attention".
The_Mediocre_One.
Reply 47
Original post by Revisiontimecats
What makes a man weak

1) the person that abuses women

2) the man who cannot speak to support or defend his wife or partner

3) the one who cannot tell the truth
And conceals his true identity

4) the one who cannot ask for her hand in marriage if he claimed he was 'in love' and 'liked' her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate are you saying batman is weak? you fockin wot m8? ill reck u i swer kid
Someone who cant bench atleast 100kg.
Reply 49
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
"The weakest among us are identified from their cries for attention".
The_Mediocre_One.

Mate don't be a dick, I make a thread to see where I am and then what can be done
Original post by Riku
Mate don't be a dick, I make a thread to see where I am and then what can be done

I wasn't being a dick, read the quote again.
I think we have to deny our animal instincts to be physical in order to fit in with society. I did a few months work on a building site and man did I turn Alpha. This was lost after going bacl to uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending