The Student Room Group

Does size matter?

Does size matter? interpret that question however you like :smile:
Oh yeah, bigger is always better.
Reply 2
Original post by RabbitCFH
Oh yeah, bigger is always better.

It's a pain when you hit your head on door frame as you're too big though.
No, it doesnt matter. Thats why nobody ever worries about it, makes comments on size, writes threads about it. Size is a total non issue. Obviously.
Reply 4
iunno being too tall has it\'s disadvantages
Reply 5
It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog- Winston Churchill. Make of that what you will.
Actually I disagree bigger is not always better, guys having big feet, big fat lips ect that is not nice.
Reply 7
Yes, size does matter. Bigger is better, up to a certain point.
Reply 8
It's what you do with it that counts.
Original post by tasha1993
Does size matter? interpret that question however you like :smile:

I interpret that in terms of like when choosing a partner does it matter how big they are (sorry seen loads of recent threads on that and that's what instantly came to mind:rolleyes:)

But in the case yes and no.

Coming from a bigger girl, a lot of people always use the excuse that personality is more important and that is true, but we forget that you normally choose to get to know someone (in terms of dating) based on your perceived attraction of them and so i do think size matters. Firstly, sex isnt always the first thing but you defo wanna be turned on by your partner and if seeing rolls of fat is not something that turns you on:rolleyes: then well yes size does matter. There's always preference and some people may prefer bigger people anyway so that won't be an issue. But apart from all of that, i feel as a bigger girl that all of big people are insecure (due to their weight), and a lot don't really love themselves (not all, there are a lot of confident big people) and it's like if you can't love yourself whats the point of even being in a relationship... you won't let anyone love you!!!

So in this context, size does matter in a number of aspects loool sorry for the essay
Original post by Anonymous
I interpret that in terms of like when choosing a partner does it matter how big they are (sorry seen loads of recent threads on that and that's what instantly came to mind:rolleyes:)

But in the case yes and no.

Coming from a bigger girl, a lot of people always use the excuse that personality is more important and that is true, but we forget that you normally choose to get to know someone (in terms of dating) based on your perceived attraction of them and so i do think size matters. Firstly, sex isnt always the first thing but you defo wanna be turned on by your partner and if seeing rolls of fat is not something that turns you on:rolleyes: then well yes size does matter. There's always preference and some people may prefer bigger people anyway so that won't be an issue. But apart from all of that, i feel as a bigger girl that all of big people are insecure (due to their weight), and a lot don't really love themselves (not all, there are a lot of confident big people) and it's like if you can't love yourself whats the point of even being in a relationship... you won't let anyone love you!!!

So in this context, size does matter in a number of aspects loool sorry for the essay

alot of big people are insecure*
A more interesting question is: How big is too big?
Reply 12
Original post by The_Dragonborn
A more interesting question is: How big is too big?

When it doesn't all fit in.
It matters but it's relative; a hummer looks huge until you park it in the grand canyon.
Reply 14
Not always, look at what Frodo managed to achieve.
Reply 15
The problem with having it too big is that you'd put all your data on it, works good as a backup but not for general storage.

I've got a couple of 4GB memory sticks I keep important stuff on just in case :biggrin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively if it's too big your tea will go cold before you finish drinking it, but if it's a cold drink then the limit is what you can carry, unless you're happy to stay in one place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would it be even legal to drive it if it's bigger than one lane?

I'd have to sit a mile away to see the entirety of it, but to have a cinema for a computer screen doesn't seem that bad of an idea....

If they're too small they won't fit, and badly fitting clothes look silly

If it's too small it'd be difficult to keep a relationship. Personally I think a lot of trust is needed before a relationship begins anyway.

Mine is actually really small compared to most people. I mean, 6cm, who has ears that small?

It's getting a bit long now, my girlfriend's mentioned it to me last time she visited. I should really get a haircut

I think too big is when you start to look like a cloud

Size really doesn't matter! At least not until you can't carry it anymore, but they don't make marshmallows that big anyway.

Size does matter, the bigger the doughnut hair bun the sexier!!! Or the bigger the afro the sexier! (Women) i am heterosexual :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending