The Student Room Group

What do girls think of piercings?

What do girls think of them? I have my tongue and top of my ear pierced and dunno if I should keep or get rid for uni?
Reply 1
A lot of girls like them. I don't. Especially the tongue piercing, on guys or girls tbh.
Many girls do like them but I'm not a fan
Reply 3
Not a fan- sorry!
Reply 4
Don't like them.
Reply 5
I guess it depends what you're into but I don't think many girls would like the tongue piercing. I don't.
But you shouldn't have to take your piercing out if you like it just to impress girls :smile:
I like some of them, depends on the persons preferences. Your piercings sound nice, I personally just dont like it when people have gone over the top
Reply 7
If you like them and want to keep them, keep them. You will still get attention, I have a lip ring and it probably puts off some guys but I still get hit on a lot.
Self confidence is more important to girls anyway, and if your piercings make you feel good about the way you look, then you will naturally be more self confident.

And personally,I think tongue piercings are awesome! Trying to build up the balls to get mine done. :biggrin:
Reply 8
I personally prefer tattoos on guys rather than piercings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
My closest male friend has a labret and a tongue piercing, on paper I wouldn't think I'd like them but they really suit him and look great. I'd prefer piercings around the mouth than anything else, ears/eyebrows not so much. But it wouldn't turn me off anyone at all, and I think if someone I really liked got a piercing I would just see it as part of them, whereas on a stranger I would view it as less endearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending