The Student Room Group

Pale girls are hot, hotter than tanned girls.

I just watched Laina's (overly attached girlfriend's) last video, talking about being pale (she said how it is a good thing, but was obviously being sarcastic). It got me thinking, why do girls hate being pale? Pale girls are the hottest, case in point, Laina herself, even when she's being overly attached. Never understood why girls with pale skin try to darken it. If anything, make it more pale.
It also has kind of racist undertones, like there is something wrong with being white, don't you think?
Wish more girls would embrace their paleness.

Scroll to see replies

I used to hate being pale. I don't mind it quite so much now but I would prefer to have more of a tan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matter of preference, mate.
Reply 3
I love being pale! I have dark hair and I think it looks amazing against my skin. Plus I also really hate tan lines.
Grass is always greener on the other side - light people want to be darker and dark people want to be lighter!

(Not all of course).
Yaaay! :colone: :tongue:
Reply 6
I agree. I love pale girls. :coma:
Tanned girls are way more attractive imho
Reply 8
I find plenty of tanned girls attractive, but I have always preferred paler. The paler the better.
I tried fake tan once.. It was a disaster. So I just stay like Casper the ghost now

Reply 10
Maybe it is that's being tanned as a standard is relatively new, and people prefer tanned as an (exciting) change
I prefer pale.
Reply 12
Original post by Staceyc1990
I tried fake tan once.. It was a disaster. So I just stay like Casper the ghost now

It's for the best:smile:
Reply 13
Reply 14
Yeah agreed. I don't really find the tanned look attractive.
I'm really pale, and I'd rather be tanned, but that would look weird with my hair..
Reply 16
Original post by MattyR2895
I just watched Laina's (overly attached girlfriend's) last video, talking about being pale (she said how it is a good thing, but was obviously being sarcastic). It got me thinking, why do girls hate being pale? Pale girls are the hottest, case in point, Laina herself, even when she's being overly attached. Never understood why girls with pale skin try to darken it. If anything, make it more pale.
It also has kind of racist undertones, like there is something wrong with being white, don't you think?
Wish more girls would embrace their paleness.

You make me feel wanted. *sniff*
It's been pretty hard to get over my paleness, but I guess....it's not that bad, when I think about it.
Original post by MattyR2895
It's for the best:smile:

If you say so lol

I look better with a tan. I look flabby and sickly without one.
Reply 19
I'd rather kiss a pale girl; I'd rather sleep with a tanned girl.

Latest

Trending

Trending