The Student Room Group

Household Income Dropping

My household income is going to drop by 15%+ as my Dad is no longer working. The form for 2014/15 STILL isn't available although it claimed that it would be available by early 2014:facepalm:
Is anyone else in the same position?
Original post by laughalot_x
My household income is going to drop by 15%+ as my Dad is no longer working. The form for 2014/15 STILL isn't available although it claimed that it would be available by early 2014:facepalm:
Is anyone else in the same position?

Have you phoned SFE and asked them to send you one?
Reply 2
Original post by Knalchemist
Have you phoned SFE and asked them to send you one?

I rung and they said to keep checking the site. If it's not up after Easter I'll get one of my parents to ring and request they send it.
The procedure I had to use was to apply as normal then when the form became available ask for a reassessment which was done. I was then awarded revised finances subject to proof being provided at financial year end.
Reply 4
My household income has also dropped since 2012/2013, I can't find any info.
See my post
Reply 6
Original post by balotelli12
The procedure I had to use was to apply as normal then when the form became available ask for a reassessment which was done. I was then awarded revised finances subject to proof being provided at financial year end.

So do I have to wait for my initial assessment to go through and find out what money I get first?

Where do you find the forms?
You apply and get assessed and allocated money.
Then when the forms are available get reassessed and a new allocation
No
The form is now available so we're going to fill it in today (preferably) then send it off. Do you know what you have to do then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending