The Student Room Group

Almost wet the bed this morning (srs)

Right I woke up this morning becaused I needed a piss, so I walk to the bathroom and pull down my boxers to take a leak. All of a sudden I wake up (that's right, I was dreaming) and I had to quickly resist letting the piss come out in my bed.

Anyone ever experienced this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Jokes aside, i don't think it's unheard of. :tongue:
Original post by King Leonidas
Right I woke up this morning becaused I needed a piss, so I walk to the bathroom and pull down my boxers to take a leak. All of a sudden I wake up (that's right, I was dreaming) and I had to quickly resist letting the piss come out in my bed.

Senility I am afraid. Less this is Sparta and more oh no here is water is your case. If you provide contact details I can have your family send you to a good care home.
That's quite funny :lol:
This has happened with me before except it wasn't pee that came out and my dream wasn't exactly about going to the toilet.
The false awakening.
After posting this thread OP is gunna wake up in a wet bed.
I'm gonna admit this has actually happened to me. It's not funny at all, literally it bloody hurts and you have to groggily stumble to the bathroom to finally let it out.

Although the sense of relief when you get to the bathroom and let it out is awesome.
Original post by Autistic Merit
This has happened with me before except it wasn't pee that came out and my dream wasn't exactly about going to the toilet.

Original post by The_Dragonborn
I'm gonna admit this has actually happened to me. It's not funny at all, literally it bloody hurts and you have to groggily stumble to the bathroom to finally let it out.

Although the sense of relief when you get to the bathroom and let it out is awesome.

Stings when you let the piss out right? Also you still contemplate whether you're still dreaming haha.
Reply 10
I think this is how a lot of people 'wet the bed', or almost. Going swimming, 'going' to the toilet, having a shower - all in dreams. Anything to do with water and fluid will probably tickle the bladder with me as well haha. As well as your mind.
(edited 10 years ago)

A mate of mine claims he slept walked and pissed on his sister by accident when he was younger.
Stings when you let the piss out right? Also you still contemplate whether you're still dreaming haha.

Kind of but (in graphic terms) as it flows the stinging goes away and I was left with a somewhat warm fuzzy feeling.
Kind of but (in graphic terms) as it flows the stinging goes away and I was left with a somewhat warm fuzzy feeling.

Are you sure it was pee then? :colondollar:
Reply 14
Original post by Dr Alcoholic
A mate of mine claims he slept walked and pissed on his sister by accident when he was younger.

For some reason this makes me so happy. I hope it is true.

My mum used to sleepwalk and ended up in bed with a boyfriend's parents once whilst staying over... o.o
Original post by awe
I think this is how a lot of people 'wet the bed', or almost. Going swimming, 'going' to the toilet, having a shower - all in dreams. Anything to do with water and fluid will probably tickle the bladder with me as well haha. As well as your mind.

Well your dreams can kill you http://www.forteantimes.com/strangedays/medicalbag/335/nightmare_death_syndrome.html So I fail to see why they should not be able to make you wet the bed.
Original post by Autistic Merit
Are you sure it was pee then? :colondollar:

Lol it was pee I'm sure.

Yeah, it's during that warm fuzzy feeling that I pinch myself, just to make sure I'm still still not dreaming.
Original post by awe
For some reason this makes me so happy. I hope it is true.

My mum used to sleepwalk and ended up in bed with a boyfriend's parents once whilst staying over... o.o

#Awkward
Yeah, it's during that warm fuzzy feeling that I pinch myself, just to make sure I'm still still not dreaming.

If I'm awake in a dream, I'm never tired.

If I wake up in real-life, I'm always groggy. So I can just tell that way. Plus I don't like ruining the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest