The Student Room Group

Is AS Chemistry more similar to C2 or C3?

Next year I'll be doing my AS levels and I've picked Maths, FM, Chemistry and French.

At the minute I do triple science (Edexcel) and I have an exam in both C2 and C3 this summer. I find C3 to be way more interesting than C2 ( My favourite topics are Reversible reactions and dynamic equilibrium).
I wanted to know whether AS chemistry is more like that or whether it's like C2 (which I find pretty boring).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Knee Grow
Next year I'll be doing my AS levels and I've picked Maths, FM, Chemistry and French.

At the minute I do triple science (Edexcel) and I have an exam in both C2 and C3 this summer. I find C3 to be way more interesting than C2 ( My favourite topics are Reversible reactions and dynamic equilibrium).
I wanted to know whether AS chemistry is more like that or whether it's like C2 (which I find pretty boring).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry varies depending on what board you do.

I do AQA AS Chemistry, and a fair bit of the content is Organic Chemistry(Alcohols, Hydrocarbons, etc) and Physical Chemistry (Kinectics, Equilibria, testing for halides, etc)
Reply 2
What about OCR chemistry? Isn't there an OCR A and an OCR B?
Reply 3
Original post by ThatPerson
Chemistry varies depending on what board you do.

I do AQA AS Chemistry, and a fair bit of the content is Organic Chemistry(Alcohols, Hydrocarbons, etc) and Physical Chemistry (Kinectics, Equilibria, testing for halides, etc)

Original post by GoldGhost
What about OCR chemistry? Isn't there an OCR A and an OCR B?

The sixth form I'm going to does AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest