The Student Room Group

If I put an insurance choice, what are the consequences?

Hi guys!
I have received 3 offers out of 5 and I have to reply to them. I am considering the option to put both a firm and an insurance choice. My question is: if I eventually miss the conditions of my firm, and I do meet the conditions of my insurance, but my firm choice decides they are willing to accept me anyhow, where will I have to go? Can I go to my firm or I must go to my insurance?
Thanks in advance for your help!!!:smile:
Original post by Sotty94
Hi guys!
I have received 3 offers out of 5 and I have to reply to them. I am considering the option to put both a firm and an insurance choice. My question is: if I eventually miss the conditions of my firm, and I do meet the conditions of my insurance, but my firm choice decides they are willing to accept me anyhow, where will I have to go? Can I go to my firm or I must go to my insurance?
Thanks in advance for your help!!!:smile:

If that situation arises, you would have to go to your firm choice (or enter Clearing) - your insurance choice would disappear.
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets
If that situation arises, you would have to go to your firm choice (or enter Clearing) - your insurance choice would disappear.

I would have imagined it was something like that.
Thank you very much:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending