The Student Room Group

16 now :}

I was just wondering what TSR thinks a 16 year old should be doing?
:kungfu:

I just feel like I should be trying new things now :colondollar:

I'm going to start travelling with roller blades, advice? even gimme advice about part timing if ya wanna :smile:

Just things a slightly overwhelmed 16 year old should be thinking about? Preparing for, starting? :elefant:
Are you a boy or a girl. I am on my mobile so cant see gender.
If you are a boy
Hit the gym

If you are a girl
Learn how to play a new instrument.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
i would never want to to 16 again...
Get a part time job and enjoy having the money to spend on what you like. Spend it on experience, gain some independence. Work hard at college/6th form.
Work hard at school/college/whatever. Go out with your friends. Enjoy life. Watch cool films. Read. I miss being able to read all the time.
Reply 5
Original post by ZeroName

I'm going to start travelling with roller blades, advice? even gimme advice about part timing if ya wanna :smile:

Just things a slightly overwhelmed 16 year old should be thinking about? Preparing for, starting? :elefant:

Have sex, smoke, buy lottery tickets etc. etc.
Original post by ZeroName

Let me give you life advice. Stay on the same path. Don't be an adult. .Ever. ..Ever. ..never. stay a teen and don't become mature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Work hard at school/college/whatever. Go out with your friends. Enjoy life. Watch cool films. Read. I miss being able to read all the time.

You have almost 7000 posts on TSR. I'm sure you have time to read
Original post by manchesterunited15
You have almost 7000 posts on TSR. I'm sure you have time to read

If I start reading I won't get anything done until the book is finished. TSR I can walk away from. I'll make up for it in the summer. Besides, I've been on TSR for 3 years.
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
If I start reading I won't get anything done until the book is finished. TSR I can walk away from. I'll make up for it in the summer. Besides, I've been on TSR for 3 years.

I know what you mean, I spend a lot of time messing around on the internet and I'm sure I could put that time into reading but I don't have the energy to get stuck into a book. I don't really have to invest too much thought into TSR.
I don't really know what to advise a 16 year old into doing because I never felt anything special about turning 16. It was just another age.
Legally you allowed to participate in McDonalds Monopoly now!

:bigsmile:
Original post by James A
Legally you allowed to participate in McDonalds Monopoly now!

:bigsmile:

Being 16 doesn't get any better than this.

But seriously - life's no different when you're 16 to when you're 15 or 17.

At least that's what I found :rolleyes:
Reply 12
:} life has many directions, have to choose a good one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending